Dell XPS m1730

Status
Not open for further replies.

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello guys i am selling of my Dell xps 1730 . Its in good working condition and sports good spec.

I am expecting at least 65,000. I can negotiate few thousand. It comes with 6 months accidental coverage.

Purchased on 2008.

*www.megapix.com/?p=NE2VCCJL6.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=QAHWMA7H6.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=4YYK2NUD6.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=CVVOUW3B6.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=806PNFV76.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=KU50RQ606.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=X9AGFXXR6.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=PVQ6BYIB6.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=CZFUEYRT6.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=UBXAB3096.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=B2IMA42X6.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=TU53QQTS6.jpg

I will post if you need the internal spec on request. You can check the spec at the below link.

Updated pics on performance pics and features

*www.megapix.com/?p=PSDA18ZY.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=JUXTRE8U.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=3SG9KEXH.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=H7QMSWHZ.jpg

*www.megapix.com/?p=FC1F096C.jpg

Dell XPS M1730 Specs - Laptops - CNET Reviews

Last edited:

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
75000? :shock:

Its only got a C2D and a 8700GT SLI.
A new HP @ 50000 with i7 2630QM and HD6770M will just blow it away.

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah its been a while it may be things change for while in 2 years. But you cant get a sound and phyx in that spec. it may be good at some. but i believe it had some value added to that. I can go down a bit. Let me know what you had in mind. As i am not selling some out of warranty product. Its coming with complete cover for 6 months. So let me know.

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
The total cost of the system is 125k Plus 17k for complete cover. Totalling to 142k apx.

Are you interested.

aningbo

Broken In
No, i'm not interested but good luck finding someone who can pay 75k for this!!!! No offense to you but in today's market value, if someone's willing to pay even half of what you are asking for, i'll still be amazed.

My best wishes, nevertheless.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Exactly. As Ishu Gupta said, for 50grand, they can get a lappy with i7+6770, which easily outperform yours. So be reasonable and see the current pricing for the same config and price it accordingly. Just my 2 cents. :)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
In the right spirit, this is the Core 2 Duo..i can get you Alienware for 50K with same configuration.
If you get anything above 40K consider yourself really lucky..

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I guess, it's enough, all of you suggested @OP with their price. Now strictly stop crapping @OP's thread. Let him go with it and if he justifies your suggestions he'll modify the price.

@Thread-Crappers Stay out of it. Only interested members reply. Or if you are interested in getting this, PM / Contact @OP with your price.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I guess, it's enough, all of you suggested @OP with their price. Now strictly stop crapping @OP's thread. Let him go with it and if he justifies your suggestions he'll modify the price.

@Thread-Crappers Stay out of it. Only interested members reply. Or if you are interested in getting this, PM / Contact @OP with your price.

This is a digit forum,where people come together to discuss the technology help members and sell their tech products/gadgets to those who need it.

The intention of forum is purely on the basis that the best knowledge and information prevail and that members sell the product at a reasonable rate.If there is any unprecedented or steep price quoted it us members who help other unsuspecting members from falling prey to the high price.This is the basic rationale.

The main purpose of the site is knowledge exchange/awareness. And even if members are not interested they may in the interest of the unsuspecting member help and clarify the true facts.This is NOT PROFIT making or Dumping your stuff and get away with your forum.

It is the duty of members to suggest and help any unsuspecting fellow member to know the exact vale and price of the product before he goes into deal.
And if the suggestions are on these lines i see this as no Crapping the thread. Rather members should be appraised for being realistic.

Crapping the thread is altogether different thing such as causing the intentional malice so as to thwart the OP from selling his stuff at a true value.
Now if we want fly-by-night operator here or genuine members depend on the way we take the forum.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I understand your words. But discussion of technology should be limited to other sections except bazaar. If you are not interested in buying it stay away, and buyer can always verify the price in other section and from web.

Anyway locking this thread till macho comes back and will clean up after he comes back.

@macho PM or any other Mods to open the thread when you are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom