Dell XPS 14 QUARY

Symbianlover

Always on net
Hello Everyone,
My sister recently bought a Dell XPS 14 lappy.Its configuration is-Intel Core i7 prossy,4 GB 1333MHz DDR3 RAM,500 GB 7200RPM HDD,WIN7 HP,2GB NVIDIA Geforce GT425M Graphics.
My question is,is she able to play game(badcompany2,fear2 etc.)in this laptop in high settings.
And she want to use android 2.2 but don't want to buy any android mobile(for money poblem and she also pay a high budget for this xps 14).so is there any solution to use android in xps 14.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
so she only wants to experience the android OS or what?

If so, you can install Android SDK from Google. Add(Repository Download) android 2.2 component. Setup a AVD (Android Virtual Device). And try the emulator.

Notice- 1.You can't use market.
2.Emulator speed will be slow.

pauldmps

Banned
First of all, if your sister need to play games on the laptop, then she sholud've though it before purchasing the laptop. Anyway, the GT-525M is a mid-end card so should be able to play games in low-medium settings.

For Android, there is a an x86 build iso available. Burn the .iso to a disk & boot up to Android on PC. But as suggested above, you'll not have access to the Android Market (there are other markets available) & it will run slow. If you want the real taste of Android, get an Android phone.

Download the .iso here: *android-x86.googlecode.com/files/android-x86-1.6-r2.iso

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1. it should play most of games you mentioned at medium to high settings.
2. want to try android, get a droid device :D

OP
S

Symbianlover

Always on net
thanks bro for suggesting me and my sister.
First thing i want to tell you that she want to play pc game(no problem with mid resolution).she just want to know that is her laptop able to play games(like crysis,badcompany2)

secondly she just want to tray android user interface and application in her laptop.is she able to install and use the android software in her laptop.

Recently I installed call of pripyat in her laptop.and she told me that she enjoy the game and happy to play.

pauldmps

Banned
I gave you the link to the .iso of Android for PC. Just burn it to CD & boot off the Live CD.

And as suggested, the laptop should handle all games at medium settings.

Top Bottom