Dell UltraSharp U2311H or Samsung PX2370

• Dell UltraSharp U2311H

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Samsung PX2370

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

tejaslok

Journeyman
go for dell u2311h, btw i first tried to get samsung px2370 but its not available in IN atm, only px2370ms is !

so went with dell u2311h and all i can say is u can play games and watch movies in it !
+1 for dell ultrasharp

Sarath

iDota
what did you decide?

BTW Dell online is for 16k (w tax+shipping)
I bought it locally for INR 14323 (w tax)

Sarath

iDota
Buying a Dell is a little more of a hassle than the others since they dont have many dedicated stores and prefer to sell everything online.

PM me once you get the monitor. Need to ask a few questions.

You probably might be doing a lot of research on monitors,trust me i have been doing the same and the end result was an ips panel,suits the best,i have already compared the Ultra-Sharp U2311H vs Samsung PX2370,and the Ultra-Sharp U2311H shoots much higher points,my main target was an led monitor with a screen size of 24 to 27 inch,but found out that unless you are not able to get a crisp image,it wont be worth it,guess future holds some better news for led monitors,I personally prefer the CRT much better,but gotta save the environment as well.But hey i would say that the dell Ultra-Sharp U2311H would be the right choice for now both games and movies,cause trust me i might also have looked in the same web page that you are looking for the reviews,and just to save your time,go for the dell

I came across a few of the review that i would like to share which you might have already come across:-

Dell U2311H Review

YouTube - ‪DELL UltraSharp U2311H vs BenQ VW2420H‬‏

YouTube - ‪Review: Dell U2311H LCD Monitor‬‏

Dell UltraSharp U2311H Review - Monitors

arescool

Work is So Boring...
Why you guys not considering BenQ monitors , i have heard a lot about them.
I am also planning to buy a monitor so i will also be following this thread ;)

Top Bottom