DELL Service...Who says they are the best??

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Well guys..3 months back I purchased a customized studio 15. Two weeks back the
machine started restarting again and again. It won't even boot in most of the times.
Now getting into the real issue I made a complaint more than 2 weeks back. And believe me
5 engineers visited seperately, disassembled the machine even replaced the RAM, Motherboard and HDD and they still have no clue what is wrong .One "visitor" was frank enough to tell me that Dell people are sending 2nd hand materials as if original.

Still my machine is not working and an engineer was supposed to visit today. Today morning they even confirmed the time, but just received a call saying that they are available only on Monday... The loss I had, since I used my personal machine for official purpose these days, is beyond description.

So finally do these people really care for you..?? Once they get the money don't they
have some responsibility to make sure that their customer is not suffering. I valued Dell like
anything..but now I am not sure... really they are giving me a tough time... and thought would let you guys know....

unni

In the zone
Don't wait any further.

A private firm's executive who was sold a defective laptop by electronic goods major Sony India Private Limited (SIPL) will get Rs 1.18 lakh, including its cost, from the company which has been held guilty of deficiency in service by the Delhi Consumer Commission.

"Whenever a person purchases a brand new product, his minimum expectation is that for few months or year he will have no problem. If he starts taking the new product every second day for removing some defect, he does so at the cost of his time, money, patience, mental agony and harassment,'' the Commission headed by President Justice J D Kapoor said.

The permanent solution to settle the dispute between the consumer and the service provider is to ask for refund of the cost of the product rather than replacing it with the new one, the Commission said. It said that if the product cannot be repaired , then the same be declared as defective.
Read full story here.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
sorry to hear my frend, but maybe the fault is somewhat u felt so coz the system's fault is somethin which is not normal. Reoplaced mobo, ram and hdd, nd still persists !. hope they ll fix it as quickly as possible.

but my experience with dell support was nothin less that amazing. i charged 2 complaints on my system and online technician confirmed it as h/w fault and sent in an onsite guy who replaced the product with 2 days.
And i got a 9 cell battery after replacing a 6 cell battery .WOW
again wow, wow....
dun know how, but its the one came in the box and the guy jst confirmed it by calling somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom