Dell reseller problem

Kishal

Aadivasi Hungryyy!!!
I had recently decide on buying an Inspiron 15r laptop.

Dell inspiron 15r details

I decided on the last config (rs 41,900 +900 shipping). however, to save on delivery time, i went to the local dell reseller. i was presented with a pamphlet, according to which, the price of the same config +1yr complete cover warranty+ carry bag was mentioned as rs. 50500 + 5% VAT. on customizing the laptop to add this stuff, at the dell site, the price only went up to rs 43k. I want to know if all resellers do so, or is mine cheating me and charging extra.

mack1983

Broken In
i would suggest not to buy from a dell retailer as by ordering online or call them, you can save the VAT amount and Dell is also offering some discount to students and corporate employees and it hardly takes 10-12 days for the laptop to be delivered.

khuranarajat

Broken In
my retailer is also taking extra money..dell studio xps 15 is costing me around 50k with vat on there website...but retailer is saying that it will cost u around 55 k if u will take from us...with vat

mack1983

Broken In
see while purchasing the system from dell retailer he will add VAT but while purchasing it online or by calling there customer care u will save VAT the difference will be some 4-5K depending on your model.

just call there customer care they will explain you in detail regarding there offers.

Top Bottom