Dell or HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Perfect customization Rishav! Could've saved 6k or so by installing 2gig memory on your own.

Yourconfig is the best in the market today. For 80k, you get a good gaming laptop with enough firepower for anything and everything along with a 3-year complete cover. That is as good as it gets. Congrats.

rishavrastogi

Right off the assembly line
Thanks Sourabh. since I am buying a laptop for the first time, I didnt know that it was easy to upgrade myself. But wouldnt that violate the warranty ?
And which components can we upgrade ourselves? Will I be able to play BIoshock, Crysis etc at medium settings ? Thanks

Pathik

Google Bot
btw if u can get a 7300 instead of a 7100.. The extra 2mb cache ll help.. And afaik u can upgrade the ram and hdd..

pradeeprajmbbs

i was offered HP Pavilion dv2519TU for 42k with warrenty . i am really confused to go for it or not. i am dilema to go for dell 1520 from dell.co.in with similar configuration . could some one help me over this

thank u

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
pradeeprajmbbs said:
i was offered HP Pavilion dv2519TU for 42k with warrenty . i am really confused to go for it or not. i am dilema to go for dell 1520 from dell.co.in with similar configuration . could some one help me over this

thank u
if you are getting same confrigation in both dell and HP at same price..than I will suggest you for HP...because of better service in India.

srinivasr

Finally I have ordered my first laptop from Dell I 1520, ordered on 26th, I believe I have taken the right decision, I would like to know if anybody has ordered the Advanced Audigy Software along with there 1520, I am doubting if I wasted money on that option as its only a software.

Hey guys after how many days did you receive your dell's after ur order date. The guy said 18 days, how abt you people ...

Srinivas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom