Dell inspiron 1525 Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Hi,
I am going to order Dell Inspiron laptop with the following configuration, and its going to cost me around 45,000 Rs (incl taxes). I want to know if there is similar offering from other companies in this range. suggestions are welcome, see the config in image attached below.

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3120/2756143831_6ea08edc68_b.jpg

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
You should be able to get this cheaper at Market :) with Dell Dealers i think.

You can also try getting discounts by negotiating with Dell Sales guy on phone

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
yea...try asking for a discount. coz when when we went in for a bulk deal, we got 3gb ram-250gb hdd-backpack-2ghz proccy-rest all same for some 40.5k odd.

Assume atleast 1000 Rs or more discount when you'll order it on phone. You'll get to know the real price when you'll talk to the salesperson on phone. I got my Inspiron 1525 Laptop yesterday and this is my config:

Core2Duo T5750 @ 2.0 Ghz, 667 MHZ FSB
3 GB RAM @ 667 Mhz
Intel X3100 Integrated Graphics
250 GB SATA HDD
15.4" Truelife 1280X800 LCD
Dell 802.11b/g wireless card
Dell 355EDR Bluetooth
Intel HD2 Integrated Audio
8x Max DVD RW Drive
2 MP Camera
Dual Microphones
SD/MMC Pro Card Reader
1 Expresscard Slot
Integrated 56 KBPS Modem
Integrated 10/100 MBPS Ethernet Card
Dell Keyboard with Touchpad
Create EP-360 Noise Isolation Earbuds
Dell Media Remote
TV-Out Cable
6 Cell LI-Ion battery
Dell Large Nylon Carry Case
Street Custom High Gloss Screen
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1
Microsoft Works 9
Macafee Security Center 30 Days Drial
Dell MediaDirect
1 Year CompleteCare Warranty (Covers accidental damages etc)

On the website the total cost with taxes was given as 45630 INR, without the CompleteCover warranty. But on talking to the salesperson phone, the total came down to around 43.5 K. So i added the CompleteCover warranty for extra peace of mind :) and finally got the system for 44,366 INR.

So i guess you'll get a much better deal than this. Talk to the Dell Sales representative directly.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Talked to the dell guy, After discount the rig listed above will cost me 41,000 approx :) .
Just want to confirm that does dell still ship EP-630 for earbuds or they are giving something new now? last time what i got was EP-630.

raksrules

Youngling
Yes they still give the noise isolation earbuds (EP-630). My friend got his Inspiron 1525 delivered 2 days back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom