Dell Inspiron 14R/15R/17R Turbo Laptop Thread

antisocialbratt

Journeyman
How safe is this site? bhavyaji.com/index.php/v540449in8.html
they are offering it at a great price.
@pirates, I just don't get it why you can't buy original games. If you can afford a 60k lappy then you can afford original games too. Thus it is not a financial problem, it has to be some mental problem i guess.

If laziness is the only reason then buy it from orgin or steam. Developers work their asses off only to get ripped of a share of honest earning by pirate scum.

kid A

Right off the assembly line
Yesterday i order two 15R from dell exclusive showroom..

the executive told me that they are going to stay long in the market, while they have discontinued XPS series, and they had no idea about any new models coming up with XPS tags.

so its inspiron only for now,

loved the touch and feel of the laptop, also the anodize aluminium surface/texture gives awesome feel .. and skull candy speakers are decent enough.

btw.. they gave bluetooth head sets and wireless mouse along with the deal.

will have to wait couple of weeks now :D

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
Exactly,I for one,always buy original genuine games,mostly from flipkart,because I respect the hard work of gaming industry.

far

Keep Going!
Yesterday i order two 15R from dell exclusive showroom..

the executive told me that they are going to stay long in the market, while they have discontinued XPS series, and they had no idea about any new models coming up with XPS tags.

so its inspiron only for now,

loved the touch and feel of the laptop, also the anodize aluminium surface/texture gives awesome feel .. and skull candy speakers are decent enough.

btw.. they gave bluetooth head sets and wireless mouse along with the deal.

will have to wait couple of weeks now :D
15R touch and feel...yeah awesome..15R SE really cheap looking for a 60k laptop ....

anirudhkamineni

i stay at hyderabad. if u guys want the exact shop details just message me.
Where exactly is this shop in hyd

well,im planning to buy a laptop,came across this new one .do you think we should wait for the upcoming dell xps lineup with ivy bridges?
how does the dv6-7010tx compare with this laptop?
are there any issues with the battery life and the bsods with the inspiron?

sisley

Broken In
guys dont wait for the xps series...initially i wanted xps 17 then xps 15 but had to settle for 15R SE as dell india has discontinued their manufacturing in factory due to lot of faults and end of life parts in xps......they will upgrade inspiron series only this year.......i have checked this from multiple dell sources

I live to game... :twisted:
btw, i don't have any of the recent games now, my current desktop can only handle games upto 2005-06 era, so it'll take a while to download (me a pirate :twisted:) them.. Thinking of getting bf3 first...

bf3, mw3,fifa 2012 games r lot of fun when played online.....u cannt do that with pirated games:wink:.......so atleast u can be selective and buy popular games otherwise its ur choice:-D

guys dont wait for the xps series...initially i wanted xps 17 then xps 15 but had to settle for 15R SE as dell india has discontinued their manufacturing in factory due to lot of faults and end of life parts in xps......they will upgrade inspiron series only this year.......i have checked this from multiple dell sources

bf3, mw3,fifa 2012 games r lot of fun when played online.....u cannt do that with pirated games:wink:.......so atleast u can be selective and buy popular games otherwise its ur choice:-D

:shock: No. You're Wrong. You Can Play Multiplayer In Pirated Games Too With Doing Some Hard Work. But I'm Against Piracy Too..[though i jailbreak my itouch but i dont pirate any apps like Pod2G (a hacker) says.]

sisley

Broken In
:shock: No. You're Wrong. You Can Play Multiplayer In Pirated Games Too With Doing Some Hard Work. But I'm Against Piracy Too..[though i jailbreak my itouch but i dont pirate any apps like Pod2G (a hacker) says.]

i was talking live on net.sharing scores,fantasy team etc.....not the LAN network multiplaying that one does in hostels

chinmaya

Journeyman
Where exactly is this shop in hyd

well,im planning to buy a laptop,came across this new one .do you think we should wait for the upcoming dell xps lineup with ivy bridges?
how does the dv6-7010tx compare with this laptop?
are there any issues with the battery life and the bsods with the inspiron?

In the basement of Chenoy Trade Centre you'll find a dell shop adjacent to shewta computers. i hope u know where ctc is?

the shop keeper told me that the xps might come into the market by august probably. i am also in a similar dilemma whether to wait or to buy this one.

it has a much superior graphic card when compared to 7010tx or should i say 7040tx and i heard hp laptops have heating issues.

i cant answer the last question, u better consult sisley for that question.

raj_55555

Journeyman
Just watched this video by Dell, gave me the feel of how it will be.

[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=yojVzSsjO6E[/YOUTUBE]

kid A

15R touch and feel...yeah awesome..15R SE really cheap looking for a 60k laptop ....

not exactly, its better than present XPS if you have checked out the actual piece in showroom.

the surface is indeed good, may not be able to justify its "looks" with the 60k price tag alike of other beauty queens.

for artists like me .. the touch and feel is indeed awesome, along with the texture and the plain black color, everything makes sense.

CoolAnkush

How safe is this site? bhavyaji.com/index.php/v540449in8.html
they are offering it at a great price.
@pirates, I just don't get it why you can't buy original games. If you can afford a 60k lappy then you can afford original games too. Thus it is not a financial problem, it has to be some mental problem i guess.

If laziness is the only reason then buy it from orgin or steam. Developers work their asses off only to get ripped of a share of honest earning by pirate scum.

I checked out bhavyaji.com
Seems to be a decent site.. I'm in West Bengal. Dell's new series of laptops don't seem to be available here. Well, I'm confused which Inspiron to choose: Special Edition or Regular Edition..
I've shortlisted two models:

Dell Inspiron 15R
3rd Gen. Core i5
1 GB AMD Graphics Card
Stereo Speakers
Price: Rs 42500 + taxes (Amounts to Rs 44695 on bhavyaji.com and free shipping)

Dell Inspiron 15R Special Edition
3rd Gen. Core i5
2 GB AMD Graphics Card
Skull Candy Speakers
Price: Rs 49990 + taxes (Amounts to Rs 52572 on bhavyaji.com and free shipping)

It's interesting that I haven't come across any other site that offers New Dell Inspiron Laptops (well of course except dell.com)..

I'd like some advice. Is spending more for the Special Edition worth it? I'm not very much into gaming.. Rarely play any games. But I do watch movies and listen to music, for which the Skull Candy Speakers are a plus. And, the Special Edition is better looking with an aluminium finish.
So which one should I choose?
And should I order on bhavyaji.com or on the official Dell website?

sisley

Broken In
guys help me out here.....i need to buy seagate or WD external HDD tommorrow......plz suggest any gud retail local store/shop in delhi preferably in nehru place......any suitable thread link for HDD stores in delhi will be welcome......i once bought frm costtocost:cry:

ratul

█████████████████

ok, i'll see what i can do to stop pirate in me, but it can take some time... :wink:

guys help me out here.....i need to buy seagate or WD external HDD tommorrow......plz suggest any gud retail local store/shop in delhi preferably in nehru place......any suitable thread link for HDD stores in delhi will be welcome......i once bought frm costtocost:cry:

Don't buy ANYTHING from cost to cost, they sell all the imported components @ cheap prices, and their bill is'nt valid for most of the companies for the warranty, when i talked about it @ DELL and HP stored, there, they said that they won't provide any warranty from cost to cost products, their bill would be cancelled... :shock: Also, many local dealers there have warned me to not to buy anything from c2c..
Can't say anything about specific shop in nehru place, i always search whole market and buy the best deal... :p
You can also try in Laxmi Nagar Computer Market, Veera Enterprises, never had any complaints from them for last 4 years... I recently got my gamepad from there cheaper than anyone in nehru place had offered me, with a valid bill... :mrgreen:

sisley

Broken In
ok, i'll see what i can do to stop pirate in me, but it can take some time... :wink:

Don't buy ANYTHING from cost to cost, they sell all the imported components @ cheap prices, and their bill is'nt valid for most of the companies for the warranty, when i talked about it @ DELL and HP stored, there, they said that they won't provide any warranty from cost to cost products, their bill would be cancelled... :shock: Also, many local dealers there have warned me to not to buy anything from c2c..
Can't say anything about specific shop in nehru place, i always search whole market and buy the best deal... :p
You can also try in Laxmi Nagar Computer Market, Veera Enterprises, never had any complaints from them for last 4 years... I recently got my gamepad from there cheaper than anyone in nehru place had offered me, with a valid bill... :mrgreen:

can u give me exact address or link as plan to go personally thr

vipulgreattt

Broken In

In nehru place I hear Computer Empires is a great shop.. You can ask anybody there for its exact location..
Try this, its quite famous..

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Can anyone help me out here? I have a few questions.

What would be the payment options if I were to order the laptop from Dell site?

How long does it generally take for order to arrive from dell?

The SE series and the new VIAO are beginning to show up on Flipkart site as coming soon. Would it make sense to just wait it out on flipkart since I am accustomed to it(I have already made a few purchases from their site)?

Top Bottom