Dell Inspiron 14R/15R/17R Turbo Laptop Thread

raj_55555

Journeyman
^ Generally we are supposed to be nocturnal creatures, how come you are awake so early :p

Anyways, I found a step by step guide on getting the Road Permit.Read this.

I am planning to go to the sales tax office at beleghata tomorrow, after I get an updated quotation from Dell. As I stay in saltlake, it won't be too much of a hassle. I'll post the updates here, that's the least I can do. :)

@arani
what's the CAS latency of your 15R SE RAM? If you can tell, that would be very helpful.

Theodre

In the zone
:D

dats true..its the performance that matters..brand comes 2nd..but 15R beats the 14R hands down in VFM..

But the config of 14R SE for 55k provides:

-> Core i5 @2.9Ghz

-> Better Graphics

-> Better Portability

-> 8Gb DDR3 @ 1600Mhz

-> 500Gb :( But at 7200 Rpm:cool: :hyper: )

Why haven't i seen nobody talking about the RPM??? its better better right??

And if you are going for this config then its the best portable casual gaming futuristic sexy beast among the others with 7 above Battery back up :hyper:

Theodre

In the zone
^I would have surely gone for it if not for the 14" screen. IMO games are more enjoyable in a bigger screen.

Yeah maybe its because you are preferring a big rig or for maybe also for serious gaming while i need good battery life + future proof + a beast:-D

raj_55555

Journeyman
Just spoke to dell exclusive store guys, they are selling the i5 model of 15R SE at 47k. A whopping 3k less than the online price :O

girishpaiv

Journeyman
what's the cas latency of your 15r se ram? If you can tell, that would be very helpful.

11-11-11-28

but i didnt find this latency 4gb Ram anywhere in net!!
So i plan to get the ram upgrade from dell itself once my lap gets delivered!! :)

Last edited:

sanjoy.bose

Journeyman
@raj, Kolkata is always comes last on these kinds, the exclusive store will have SE after 2 Months!!! So, all costly and no option for us...

raj_55555

Journeyman
@girishpaiv Well! that's a relief :D

@Sanjoy.bose
I asked the exclusive stores person, he didn't have any information about when the i7 models will be available. I even offered ordering one, he had no clue whatsoever. I am sure it would have cost me 3k less and without any issues with the sales tax office :(

sanjoy.bose

Journeyman
@girishpaiv Well! that's a relief :D

@Sanjoy.bose
I asked the exclusive stores person, he didn't have any information about when the i7 models will be available. I even offered ordering one, he had no clue whatsoever. I am sure it would have cost me 3k less and without any issues with the sales tax office :(

I called too, I know... :cry:

ratul

█████████████████
i got lappy on 8th day from the date of ordering here in delhi

You were very lucky sisley :wink:, you had the least waiting time of all of us..
And mine is on the end too... :mrgreen:, recieved message from BlueDart that they're gonna deliever it tomorrow before 5pm.. :razz: :lol:

sisley

Broken In
You were very lucky sisley :wink:, you had the least waiting time of all of us..
And mine is on the end too... :mrgreen:, recieved message from BlueDart that they're gonna deliever it tomorrow before 5pm.. :razz: :lol:

at last end to ur painful wait:-D...........if u r into gaming plz post performance and temp. results

@Sisley

From which store in Delhi did you have your purchase?

I am too planning to buy a new one in a week.

i brought it frm gurgaon......below is address

Dell Exclusive Store
Sec-14, Gurgaon
Haryana-122001
8800958181, 0124- 4064921

ratul

█████████████████
at last end to ur painful wait:-D...........if u r into gaming plz post performance and temp. results

I live to game... :twisted:
btw, i don't have any of the recent games now, my current desktop can only handle games upto 2005-06 era, so it'll take a while to download (me a pirate :twisted:) them.. Thinking of getting bf3 first...

raj_55555

Journeyman
I live to game... :twisted:
btw, i don't have any of the recent games now, my current desktop can only handle games upto 2005-06 era, so it'll take a while to download (me a pirate :twisted:) them.. Thinking of getting bf3 first...
Quite frankly, I used to be one to. But now a days the games are so cheap, we should at least buy the one's we like. Rest is up to you.

ratul

█████████████████
Quite frankly, I used to be one to. But now a days the games are so cheap, we should at least buy the one's we like. Rest is up to you.

Mine is the reverse case, i used to buy cd's when i had no internet connection 6-7 years ago, but now, too lazy to go to the shop and buy when you can just lay on bed and get the work done... :mrgreen:

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Mine is the reverse case, i used to buy cd's when i had no internet connection 6-7 years ago, but now, too lazy to go to the shop and buy when you can just lay on bed and get the work done... :mrgreen:

Read the forum rules again, you are not suppose to talk to about piracy. Also its is off topic.
Mods/admins can take action on your posts, beware.

Top Bottom