Dell Inspiron 14R/15R/17R Turbo Laptop Thread

nick191

Journeyman
Hello,guys i am ordering my Dell today Mostly but i am confused for Warranty ! Which kind of warranty i have to buy ?
I am buying 15R turbo FHD.

ratul

█████████████████
Hello,guys i am ordering my Dell today Mostly but i am confused for Warranty ! Which kind of warranty i have to buy ?
I am buying 15R turbo FHD.

If you have money, buy the 3 year accidental cover like i did, otherwise atleast 2 yr accidental cover... :)

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Just recieved an sms today from Bluedart- date of delivery is 30th October- so from date of order placing, it is going to take 6 days- am pretty impressed, the sales advisor had said minimum 1st Nov

ratul

█████████████████
Just recieved an sms today from Bluedart- date of delivery is 30th October- so from date of order placing, it is going to take 6 days- am pretty impressed, the sales advisor had said minimum 1st Nov

congrats, it's not too far now, bluedart have really the most punctual service i have seen in india, they had never let me down.. :razz:

Emre9110

Broken In
1)Can anyone send me overclock guide i can not find it.

2)And anyone try to play fifa13. //Mod Edit. From amd catalyst control center i chose high performance graphical card my fps is 25, when i chose low performance graphical card my fps is 60 ? It is so so stange?

//Mod Edit
Do Not Discuss Pirated related issues here. Read forum rules to avoid infraction and in worst case ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

ratul

█████████████████
1)Can anyone send me overclock guide i can not find it.

2)And anyone try to play fifa13. <piracy quote edited>

check your pm for overclock guide, and yeah, don't discuss about piracy here..

Last edited by a moderator:

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
congrats, it's not too far now, bluedart have really the most punctual service i have seen in india, they had never let me down.. :razz:

Right you were, Ratul- received my laptop, and the bag in two separate boxes in the morning itself- can't wait to go home and open! Bluedart is awesome!

tonmoyfx

Broken In
Hi everyone,

I'm planning to buy this laptop : Dell Inspiron 15R N5520, Intel Core i5-3210 2.5 GHz 3rd Gen, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD

Dell Inspiron 15R N5520, Intel Core i5-3210 2.5 GHz 3rd Gen, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, | eBay

Is there a better deal?

I can also settle for 14 inch screen. Any suggestions? Is there a better deal in some other brand?
Please guide.

ratul

█████████████████
Right you were, Ratul- received my laptop, and the bag in two separate boxes in the morning itself- can't wait to go home and open! Bluedart is awesome!

congrats dude.. :doublethumb:
njoy gaming and do post your review about the lappy.. :wink:

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to buy this laptop : Dell Inspiron 15R N5520, Intel Core i5-3210 2.5 GHz 3rd Gen, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD

Dell Inspiron 15R N5520, Intel Core i5-3210 2.5 GHz 3rd Gen, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, | eBay

Is there a better deal?

I can also settle for 14 inch screen. Any suggestions? Is there a better deal in some other brand?
Please guide.

first define your budget, and why are you buying a 40k laptop from ebay with seller warranty??? :shock:
it's not a good idea to buy from there..

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Can anyone tell me whether the fhd version of this is still only available via dell website or not? :\
Last I asked,the FHD version was at no retail shop.

Top Bottom