Journeyman
Crysis 2 Benchmark :

Settings : Hardcore(max),1366x768.
*i50.tinypic.com/35d9313.jpg

Fraps Benchmark :
Avg: 23.218
Min: 12
Max: 42

Temp just after closing the game was 61 degrees(max in CPU cores)

Forgot to run HWMonitor behind for recording temps!! :-(

Tajinder Walia

Right off the assembly line
Well my 15r SE will also come 2mrow (Monday).
And It's also a in advance birthday gift for me (5th Aug),

:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x
But am sad cause I just found out about Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN Series 5.

My lappy 15R SE cost 62K cause of the VAT and backlit keyboard.
While Samsung just 60K with Tax and only 6 to 8 days Delivery.

Why I am :-x:
550P5C beats 15R cause:
Blu-Ray Drive
Nvidia GeForce GT 650M (2GB)
Core i7 3610QM - 2.3 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 3.3 GHz
15.6 Inch Screen at 1600x900 SuperBright Display
8 GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

Is there a way I can return the 15r SE?

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
got my lappy.. bought from store at 54300

looks bit bulky as used to use 14 inch lappy..

quick question guys, how to switch on keyboard back light? or there isnt any? :p

girishpaiv

Journeyman
got my lappy.. bought from store at 54300

looks bit bulky as used to use 14 inch lappy..

quick question guys, how to switch on keyboard back light? or there isnt any? :p

Congrats dude :D
all said clearly on the quick start up guide(blue one):razz:
for backlit : Fn + F3

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
doesnt work.. Fn+f3

that guide says fn+f6 but that also doesnt work.. same thing is happening if changed thought win+x button

SDP

Broken In
Crysis 2 Benchmark :

Settings : Hardcore(max),1366x768.
*i50.tinypic.com/35d9313.jpg

Fraps Benchmark :
Avg: 23.218
Min: 12
Max: 42

Temp just after closing the game was 61 degrees(max in CPU cores)

Forgot to run HWMonitor behind for recording temps!! :-(

Mine avg: 19 :( Is that a problem with graphic card?

Tajinder Walia

doesnt work.. Fn+f3

that guide says fn+f6 but that also doesnt work.. same thing is happening if changed thought win+x button

Did you order you Laptop with backlit keyboard?
If you got the laptop from the market then it won't have a backlit keyboard.

But if you order it from dell then you can order it with backlit keyboard for about 1k extra.

akshay7

Problem with AMD radeon HD 7730 of Inspiron 15R SE (7520)

Hey guys,
I've been reading this thread for a while. i bought Inspiron 15r SE 2-3 weeks ago & now i am facing an issue with graphics card. Many time it crashes n gives "Blue Screen Error". Its very irritating.

It says 'AMD Graphics driver had stopped working and now recovered' & then system crashes giving blue screen error.

In Technical information @ blue screen It says " STOP: 0x00000116 "

Did any of u guys face same issue?
Is there any solution anyone can provide?

Thank you in advance....

pratyush997

Inactive
Well my 15r SE will also come 2mrow (Monday).
And It's also a in advance birthday gift for me (5th Aug),

:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x
But am sad cause I just found out about Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN Series 5.

My lappy 15R SE cost 62K cause of the VAT and backlit keyboard.
While Samsung just 60K with Tax and only 6 to 8 days Delivery.

Why I am :-x:
550P5C beats 15R cause:
Blu-Ray Drive
Nvidia GeForce GT 650M (2GB)
Core i7 3610QM - 2.3 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 3.3 GHz
15.6 Inch Screen at 1600x900 SuperBright Display
8 GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

Is there a way I can return the 15r SE?
No, bro u cant return it and buying a laptop is like a deal for moment ...buy it or forget it...as said by som1 in this thread don't regret after all u got a backlit keyboard!

pranavgoel

Broken In
No, bro u cant return it and buying a laptop is like a deal for moment ...buy it or forget it...as said by som1 in this thread don't regret after all u got a backlit keyboard!

Thr is do doubt that Samsung has lot better specs compare to 15r se However i must say that everyone is saying on samsung thread that thr temp reaches 83 c , which is a lot it sure deteriorate laptop hardware . slowly and some one said in samsung 550p form that if they try to play game on 550p on bed terp goes to 90 and performance drops

pratyush997

Inactive
Ivy bridge can handle upto 105 C and 90 C while hardcore gaming is normal.............
just bought sammy i7 variant now! Awesome display and ground breaking sound quality!
1600x900 is cool

josin

In the zone
Re: Problem with AMD radeon HD 7730 of Inspiron 15R SE (7520)

Hey guys,
I've been reading this thread for a while. i bought Inspiron 15r SE 2-3 weeks ago & now i am facing an issue with graphics card. Many time it crashes n gives "Blue Screen Error". Its very irritating.

It says 'AMD Graphics driver had stopped working and now recovered' & then system crashes giving blue screen error.

In Technical information @ blue screen It says " STOP: 0x00000116 "

Did any of u guys face same issue?
Is there any solution anyone can provide?

Thank you in advance....

apply this update and see its resolved or not...Drivers and Downloads | Dell [India]

astro

Broken In
Got my 15R SE (8GB) yesterday. Total damage was Rs. 65,300 after 3 years warranty and corporate discount...I am not much of a gamer and I bought this only for the processor, storage and RAM...so far so good. Does not get heated up at all during normal use (browsing etc...) Webcam is good...USB ports are stacked a bit close to each other...I am not impressed with the display - my 6 year old thinkpad R51 has a better display...sound is awesome...processor is super-duper fast...

chinmaya

Journeyman
Got my 15R SE (8GB) yesterday. Total damage was Rs. 65,300 after 3 years warranty and corporate discount...I am not much of a gamer and I bought this only for the processor, storage and RAM...so far so good. Does not get heated up at all during normal use (browsing etc...) Webcam is good...USB ports are stacked a bit close to each other...I am not impressed with the display - my 6 year old thinkpad R51 has a better display...sound is awesome...processor is super-duper fast...

why DAMAGE?

Anurup

Broken In
Can anyone of u tell me how good or bad is the Intel HD 4000....is it enough to play games like FIFA 13 and NFS : The Run?? Also is it nough for photo editing???

Anurup

Broken In
@divyam
Wow...the game runs insanely fast on the laptop....and the graphics also awesome...no doubt the 7730 is a gr8 ghraphics card....
@All
but can any1 tell me how good is the intel HD 4000 in comparison o the amd 7730??? Will games like FiFA13 and NFS Most wanted 2012 run smoothly ??? Pls some1 reply to this...

Top Bottom