Dell Inspiron 14R/15R/17R Turbo Laptop Thread

girishpaiv

Journeyman
I just use a pillow to elevate it on the bed so that vents are not blocked. Maybe thats the reason and who would need a AC in Bangalore :p

and did you keep the HWMonitor running behind all the time while gaming?:-?
If not then pls try this and post temps!!
Bcos mine even on 1 hour of run , temp reaches near max 85!!:-x

antisocialbratt

Journeyman
Yup, I had HWmonitor running. Installed Crysis 2 just for the testing purpose. After finished it months ago on my desktop. Temps are not too different. Max core temp was 78C in my case. Just 7 degrees of difference. It can easily be attributed to the weather difference in Kerala and Bangalore.

girishpaiv

Journeyman
Yup, I had HWmonitor running. Installed Crysis 2 just for the testing purpose. After finished it months ago on my desktop. Temps are not too different. Max core temp was 78C in my case. Just 7 degrees of difference. It can easily be attributed to the weather difference in Kerala and Bangalore.

okey that must be the reason:mrgreen:
(21 degrees vs 27 degrees!!)
Enjoy gaming :razz:

raj_55555

Journeyman
Finally status shows "with local carrier" :lol:
Unfortunately I'll not be there on monday, will have my hands on the lappy on tuesday, and taking two days leave straight to fiddle around with it :p

girishpaiv

Journeyman
Unfortunately I'll not be there on monday, will have my hands on the lappy on tuesday, and taking two days leave straight to fiddle around with it :p

OMG at last ....:mrgreen::razz::twisted:
Cogratz dude
Post some pics, benchmarks and temps......Happy gaming :razz:

RON28

Cyborg Agent

congratz...finally ur bride is coming :razz: errrr....sorry for asking again...but how was your long wait? :p

raj_55555

Journeyman
congratz...finally ur bride is coming :razz: errrr....sorry for asking again...but how was your long wait? :p
Lols.. My waiting isn't over yet.. But it's my bride indeed. In fact if it wasn't for my GF, I would have been celebrating my birthday with my lappy on monday :p

@Girish Surely man. I am planning to compare the new drivers by benchmarking the games with default drivers and then with the new drivers. That will give us a clearer picture.
BTW did you apply the new drivers yet?

Top Bottom