Dell Adamo; 2TB HDD; Casing; Android Tablet; Sunglasses; External DVD-RW; SD-Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
I am selling the following items. I will try to keep prices as aggressive as possible, and hope for an easy sale. Who I sell the item to is completely at my discretion (In general, I will prefer to deal in person). All items except Seagate HDD are purchased in the US and are marked as "No Warranty", I'm really sorry but I'm afraid I won't have the luxury of time to entertain questions on warranty of these sings, assume No Warranty while you are making your purchase decision. Unless otherwise stated, everything is 100% working and in a perfect physical state.

On sale are the following items:
1) Transcend 4Gb SD Card Class 6
2) Seagate 2 TB Internal SATA Desktop Hard Drive (ST32000542AS) - SOLD
3) Newegg.com - Rosewill RX-358 V2 SLV - SOLD
4) 7" Android Tablet - SOLD
5) Dell External DVD-RW
6) Oakley Titanium Square Wire Pewter VR28 Bk Iridium lens - SOLD
7) Dell Adamo Oynx Laptop S9400 4Gb RAM - SOLD

1) Transcend 4Gb SD Card Class 6 - Rs. 300/-
Sealed unopened, this is class 6, remember while you compare prices. I won't ship this. You must come and pick it up.

2) Seagate 2 TB Internal SATA Desktop Hard Drive (ST32000542AS) - Rs. 3500/-
Purchased in India, details are 9XW06K34; ST32000542AS; Warranty Expiration 02-Feb-2013

3) Newegg.com - Rosewill RX-358 V2 SLV - 1200/-
Hardly used, has a fan, great high quality casing.

4) 7" Android Tablet - Rs. 4800/-
This tablet was ordered from Chinese Manufacturer but after much research. This has a sturdy build, a good battery life and is fast. However, Graphics capabilities are bad. The specifications are given below. This tablet has great community support and is sure to have Honeycomb as soon as source is released. Till then, regular updates can be found here. It will come rooted.
HcH'z TechKnow [www.HcH.net.tc] - View forum - WM8650 1.3.0 HYBRiD HoneyCombMOD
This one is a great value for money, is fast if you're not playing games. Games suck due to bad graphics, but is otherwise very fast. Supports Micro SD cards upto 32Gb. You can use ethernet and most likely attach mouse using USB ports, but I haven't the time to test all this and post. You are however welcome to do whatever tests you like when you come to pick it up. I can assure you of it's functionality and good battery. Overall, this stands out compared to other chinese tablets (I've bought a few of them in past, and ended up returning them shortly, except this one).

CPU: VIA8650 800MHz.
RAM: 256MB DDR2.
NAND flash: 2GB.
7" touch screen 16:9 / resolution: 800 x 480.
WIFI: 802.11 b/g.
Support External 3G.
Orientation sensor: G-sensor, automatic steering display screen.

5) Dell External DVD-RW - Rs. 3500/-
This is really small, great looking device. No scratches or anything, 100% condition.

6) Oakley Titanium Square Wire Pewter VR28 Bk Iridium lens - Rs. 3300/-
This is new, used for less than 5 mins. Great brand sunglasses, they come in one size fits all and are quite comfortable.

7) Dell Adamo Oynx Laptop S9400 4Gb RAM - Rs. 39500/-

100% condition laptop, 4Gb RAM, U9400 Processor. If you see anything in the pictures that looks like a spec, it is certainly dust. This laptop is in perfect working and physical condition and isn't really identifiable from a new one. No Warranty, as already mentioned. This is the sexiest laptop I've ever seen/used, it looks way cooler than the Macbook Air in my opinion, and is also thinner.

Pictures: *www.dropbox.com/gallery/10976681/1/Forum?h=dc5c94

I will be in Delhi and Bangalore over the next few weeks and can deal there in person. I am lacking in time and may not be willing to drop things or meet you somewhere or things like that, depending on day/time etc..

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Re: Dell Adamo; 2TB HDD; Casing; Android Tablet; Sunglasses; External DVD-RW; SD-Card

^^ Prices are astronomical especially for the adamo laptop. Much better configured laptops are available now for that price and that too brand new.
Same can be said about the 2tb hdd.

Don't get me wrong buddy. I just expressed my opinions.

Anyway all the best.:smile:

Last edited:

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Dell Adamo; 2TB HDD; Casing; Android Tablet; Sunglasses; External DVD-RW; SD-Card

I need tablet pm me

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

^^ Prices are astronomical especially for the adamo laptop. Much better configured laptops are available now for that price and that too brand new.
Same can be said about the 2tb hdd.

Don't get me wrong buddy. I just expressed my opinions.

Anyway all the best.:smile:

You are entitled to your comment. But I'd like you to show me a single product on the list that you can buy for cheaper anywhere, and I will reduce the prices. I'd appreciate if you posted your comment with some sources.

Anyone who buys Dell Adamo knows that they are not paying for the configuration, but the design. This laptop is sleeker than Macbook Air, and the sexiest thing I've ever seen/used. So if you want to compare the price, find me a deal that sells an Adamo, at this price, not an Inspiron.

Same goes for the HDD, look up the specs, do your research, find a comparable product with a similar price, and I will reduce prices. Don't give me cheap alternatives please. Thanks.

isb4u7701

Broken In

NEW SEAGATE HDD IS AVAILABLE FOR RS.4500 that too with 64 mb cache ans sata 6gb/s

Seagate 2TB SATA 6GB/s 5900RPM 64MB Cache 2 TB 3 Year | eBay

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

You are entitled to your comment. But I'd like you to show me a single product on the list that you can buy for cheaper anywhere, and I will reduce the prices. I'd appreciate if you posted your comment with some sources.

Anyone who buys Dell Adamo knows that they are not paying for the configuration, but the design. This laptop is sleeker than Macbook Air, and the sexiest thing I've ever seen/used. So if you want to compare the price, find me a deal that sells an Adamo, at this price, not an Inspiron.

Same goes for the HDD, look up the specs, do your research, find a comparable product with a similar price, and I will reduce prices. Don't give me cheap alternatives please. Thanks.

Ok buddy as you say:

Seagate 2 TB Internal SATA Desktop Hard Drive (ST32000542AS) @ 4.5k

Source - itwares mumbai

Talking about adamo, the series has been discontinued now and the current specs are two generations behind.

At your current price one can buy a new dell xps 15 which won't look out of place at all besides an adamo and even packs a sandybridge processor alongwith nvidia gt 540m.
Now the i3 2310m is head and shoulders above the intel ulv9400 in both power and power management.

Check here

That's all i've to say mate.:neutral:

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

Ok buddy as you say:

Seagate 2 TB Internal SATA Desktop Hard Drive (ST32000542AS) @ 4.5k

Source - itwares mumbai

Talking about adamo, the series has been discontinued now and the current specs are two generations behind.

At your current price one can buy a new dell xps 15 which won't look out of place at all besides an adamo and even packs a sandybridge processor alongwith nvidia gt 540m.
Now the i3 2310m is head and shoulders above the intel ulv9400 in both power and power management.

Check here

That's all i've to say mate.:neutral:

I have updated the HDD price to reflect your information, thanks for that. As for the laptop, you are still comparing apples to oranges, that's a 2000$ laptop and the XPS is less than half the price. The price is for the Adamo, and not for an Inspiron, or an XPS or any of the one million other laptops out there, thanks for the information though. If you are interested and have a price, you can PM me.

Even if you aren't, since I'm a mod and this is my own thread, in spirit of fairness, I will not delete any of your posts myself, so you are welcome to post your opinions as much as you like.

isb4u7701

Broken In

interested in Memory Card PMed

lubu

Broken In

please check PM....Can pick up the items from Bangalore when you are here

saswat23

Human Spambot

BTW whats so special in that DELL External DVD-RW for 3.5k. A new external DVD-RW for transcend and other brands costs around 1.5k now a days..
So, why is this DVD-RW so costly...

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

BTW whats so special in that DELL External DVD-RW for 3.5k. A new external DVD-RW for transcend and other brands costs around 1.5k now a days..
So, why is this DVD-RW so costly...

Well it costs $80 in the US so I priced it accordingly, but if you can show me a lower priced one, I'll decrease then price, not a prob.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

Updated laptop price, and products that are sold

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent

pls ask the buyer to put pics of packaging when he receives the stuff in PACKAGING SECTION.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

All of them were pick ups in person.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

SU9400's TDP is 10w.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom