Delhi gang-rape: Juvenile claims innocence

heidi2521

Padawan
Delhi gang-rape: Juvenile claims innocence - India - DNA

The juvenile accused in the December 16 gang-rape and murder of 23-year-old paramedic today denied all the charges against him, claiming that he was not a participant in the horrendous crime.

Pleading innocence before the Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) presided by Principal Magistrate Geetanjali Goel, the youth refuted the police version in the charge sheet of him being the "most brutal" of all the six accused persons.

He claimed that he was not a participant in the crime and has been "falsely implicated" in the case.

The juvenile claimed innocence when the Board put before him the evidence collected by the police. He said he was himself victimised by his employer and prime accused Ram Singh, who he said did not pay him for his work.

Pardon my french but,

Sono yona gokiburi shinu hitsuyou ga ari.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
The culprit will be out in six months ,mockery of law. better all the accused were handed over to public ...when the juvenile is out , he will get in organised crime , dunno how many rapes he will do in future

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
You can't treat someone as guilty just because he has been accused. I would let criminals walk free if it means innocents dodn't get wrongly implicated.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
You can't treat someone as guilty just because he has been accused. I would let criminals walk free if it means innocents dodn't get wrongly implicated.

I'm full in favour of a fair trial. My comment was directed towards the fact that the non-minor accused had said that the minor was responsible for most of it in an attempt to receive a lighter sentence and now the minor is claiming innocence. This looks a lot like a mockery of the legal system to me and makes me feel that these people lack any decency(for the lack of a better word).

Top Bottom