#deletefacebook says whatsapp co-founder !!!!

Futureized

Broken In
Brian Acton, co-founder of WhatsApp, late on Tuesday asked users to “delete” the social media platform, Facebook, amid alleged data leakage of its users for political purposes.

Delete Facebook, says WhatsApp co-founder amid Cambridge Analytica scandal

This movement initiated from US.. but since our local media in India is unaware what to say and wont verdict more !!! LOL

Flash

Lost in speed
“My question to Congress party is whether to win elections, Congress will depend on data manipulation and theft of data,” he said. “What is the role of Cambridge Analytica in social media profile of Rahul Gandhi,” he asked. He alleged that Cambridge Analytica, the agency roped in by Congress to run their 2019 campaign and termed as their ‘Brahmastra’ in certain section of media, is accused of using bribes, sex workers to entrap politicians and stealing data from Facebook.

Ravi Shankar Prasad warns Facebook of action if it sways Indian electoral process

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I quit Facebook two years ago when in light of news that they were turning Oculus into a closed platform with exclusives. In hindsight, it was the right thing to do.

Anyone who thinks that Facebook does not have the power to influence people is naive. Facebook is not your friend they are a business who profits from selling your information to the highest bidder.

But getting people off Facebook is not going to be easy, the public is entrenched too deep into it. I don't think trending #DeleteFacebook will help much.

Top Bottom