Delete pages from PDF files

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I have like 100 PDF files in a folder, from which I need to delete the first page only. Is there any program that can do it for all files at a go?

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
well there is only one solution which i can think

first download PDF spliter

it will split every page of PDF

and then merge the ones you want with the help of PDF merger..

I also had the same problem and wanted to delete the 1st page of a PDF file........
Try Foxit PDF Editor......
It's easy to use interface will solve your problem in just a few seconds after installation

OP
dheeraj_kumar

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Hmm... I just installed it, and there doesnt seem to be any option to work on multiple files, although I could delete the first page.

toofan

Technomancer
I also had the same problem and wanted to delete the 1st page of a PDF file........
Try Foxit PDF Editor......
It's easy to use interface will solve your problem in just a few seconds after installation
:(
Can you give a step by step tutorial reagariding this. I am also fed up of the unwanted pages on the pdf files. it would be a great help. I use foxit reader form ages.Its quick and small.

OP
dheeraj_kumar

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Haha! found it!

I used Advanced Batch Pdf Splitter from *www.advancedreliablesoftware.com/advanced_batch_pdf_splitter.html

To extract all pages from 2 - 100 to a seperate file in another folder.

Then renamed them using RenWiz to get rid of the timestamp in the filename put by the splitter.

All in all, work complete! :)

red_devil

Back!
^^ method works for deleting the first page..what if i want to delete pages 3-10 of a 100 page PDF document??

TECH_MANAGER

Broken In
its damn easy. print the document using pdf printer in pdf format. print only those pages that you want. the saved pdf file will be what u want.

OP
dheeraj_kumar

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
@to the above 2 posts

I have 100 files which I want to process at one go. Not just a single document.

@n6300
Specify the page numbers as 1-2 and 11-100. They will be kept and others (3-10) will be omitted. This is very flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom