Decent 2.0 speakers for desktop

user28

Journeyman
My old Mercury speakers served 17 years and now its time to change them. I am looking for 2.0 speakers probably slim profile since space is an issue for me. No extra fancies are required and the usage is mostly general usage with light music and movies. Prefarably from branded like creative, logitech etc but not crap like intex, zebronics etc. Open to online buying. Budget upto Rs.1500/-

Need suggestions please.

OP
U

user28

Journeyman
[MENTION=105611]bssunil[/MENTION]

Thank you for your suggestion. But i need 2.0 speakers. Not 2.1

- - - Updated - - -

How about logitech z200? Are they good?

OP
U

user28

Journeyman
Most of them are laptop speakers and 2.1s. On flipkart for F&D

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday i saw Zebronics S990 speakers in their website advertising 3 drivers in each satellite. I know zebronics is crap in audio but is it worth checking?
Any creatives? All i saw from creatives is SBS series.
It seems not much choice in 2.0 speakers in any brand with this budget.

- - - Updated - - -

No replies :-(

Confused between Creative SBS A60 , F&D V520 and Zebronics S990. All the three seems to be equally competetive. But no idea about performance and features. I have logitech Z200 also in mind but it is not available locally and only my last option since it is beyond my budget.

Need suggestions please.
Have to take a decision by today.

- - - Updated - - -

No replies :-(

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
creative or f&d should be it. f&d makes good budget speakers, while creative is already a renonwned company. choose from either of them.

OP
U

user28

Journeyman
Took the Creative SBS A60 from Amazon. Looks are good and basic features. Delicate power button. Serves the purpose of 2.0 desktop speakers. Though i did not expect any miracles from the pair, they serve the purpose decently. Plain black looks, so no complaint here either. They are slightly compact and not as large as depicted in the pictures. Only drawback is no headphones port.

Thanks a lot for all the valuable suggestions.

Mods may close this thread.

Top Bottom