Debate:-India is a worst place for career development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

revolt

Banned
1.Bad/stupid mentality.(covers almost everybody)
2.Too much population.
3.Improper competition.
4.Very very less flexibility.
5.Inadequate salary.
6.Improper wealth distribution.
7.lazy people.
8.No respect.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Its known fact.There is no use of debate.Instead try to improve the situation with you contribution to society.

Pls stop crying and be happy with what you have

India is proud to have ppl like this - (I bet you cant see ppl in US or any other country with this much value for humanity)

[YOUTUBE]y_3BEwpv0dM[/YOUTUBE]

OP
revolt

revolt

Banned
Pls stop crying and be happy with what you have

You shouldn't be.Another definition of lazyness.Its a great hinderance towards your growth.If every people goes by this concept then the world would have been stagnant.

Had newton been happy by enjoying the shadow of the tree and eating an apple there wouldnt have been any laws atleast by him.

India is proud to have ppl like this - (I bet you cant see ppl in US or any other country with this much value for humanity)

[YOUTUBE]y_3BEwpv0dM[/YOUTUBE]

and india is ashamed to have people like us.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Its called attitude not laziness. I hope you have some good attitude.See you always think everything negative about India.

What is that you are doing to change things. That's what i asked you .

You shouldn't be.Another definition of lazyness.Its a great hinderance towards your growth.If every people goes by this concept then the world would have been stagnant.

Had newton been happy by enjoying the shadow of the tree and eating an apple there wouldnt have been any laws atleast by him.

and india is ashamed to have people like us.

OP
revolt

revolt

Banned
^^Exactly lets do something.:).lets think about the betterment of our situation.

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^Exactly lets do something.:).lets think about the betterment of our situation.

Yes, we will.

Sure. Closing this pointless and troll affinity thread.

@Revolt:
Please start your threads with a proper argument, not a rant based on frustrations or imaginative urges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom