Death penalty for Delhi gangrape culprits.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Full Delhi gang-rape verdict on death sentence: Delhi gang-rape verdict on death sentence

Doesn't even matter if 4 of them have been given death sentence. It can't do justice for the girl who suffered such agony.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Their dicks should be cut off & crushed, then their heads, fassnsi is just easy death... hang them in public..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
They have done more gore with the girl. they used their bare hands for pulling her intestines.. such a animal act.. :-x

we all understand the anger of people toward such incident...
an Eye for an eye

but main cruel person is a juvenile who used rod

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Though it changed nothing...

Woman molested at Lalbaugcha Raja's visarjan procession

These horrific images captured by a photojournalist reveal how some perverts took the opportunity of the massive crowd to grope and molest women.

Woman molested at Lalbaugcha Raja's visarjan procession - Video | The Times of India

*fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/1239652_10151902713687139_1946433646_n.jpg

Though these type of cases happens everyday, it's just that this one came into lime light. But that ofcourse doesn't mean what's happening is right.

abhidev

Human Spambot
the things happening around in India and to all the people all over the world saddens me :( ....what is happening.... :-x

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Probably humans have reached their maximum evolutionary potential and now they are beginning to devolve.

JK ;)

Top Bottom