Dead Rising 2 going Multi-Platform. Yipeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
For those of you who don't know what this game is about, it's a zombie hack-en-slash title. The first game was a 360 exclusive & one of it's initial launch title as well. I so wanted to try this game out but since I don't play to buy a 360, guess I'll just have to live with this news of it's sequel being announced as a multi-platform title by Capcom.

Here's the link: *www.qj.net/Dead-Rising-2-confirmed...d-leaked-viral-trailer-legit/pg/49/aid/128745

Now let's hope & pray the news is true. It's release date is not decided yet & by the looks of it, doesn't stand a chance of releasing this year. But if it will make shift to the PC as well then kudos to you Capcom. :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
First Zombie Hack-n'-Slash Game, huh?? Capcom's good in Zombie-related games :D. Is Resident Evil 5 a zombie game? By the looks of the trailer, it looks more like R4C1$M :lol:

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Yep RE5 is a Zombie shoot-em-up title as well. That is the only title which hasn't been officially pronounced as a multi-platform title, YET. But speculations are high on it crossing over to PC as well. DR2 will be a good addition to Capcom's already well established games library.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
How scary is DR2?? As well as RE4?? What are Capcom's action-related games which is good?? How 'bout Lost Planet: Extreme Condition???

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
DR2 hasn't released yet but judging from the first part, it won't be scary but fun zombie slashing game.

RE4 was pretty spooky at times. Especially those cemetery levels really had creepy sounds. The game is definitely one of the best games on the PS2 and probably my first game which I had completed for it.

Lost Planet: EC was a treat to play. The game had it all, beautiful graphics, huge boss fights, great optimisation, great sound effects, awesome weapons etc. I wonder why it was so under-rated but it was really an awesome game.

ayuboy

Journeyman
I have RE5 demo, But the zombies are quite intelligent in this game, They use chain saws and blah blah. but in Dead Rising they are just plain mindless zombies
And RE5 Graphics are much smoother, much more polygons than Deadrising

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
There's no competition between both the games. DR is an age old game so no use trying to compare it with RE5. Atleast Capcom was kind enough to announce DR 2 being multi-platform. They are very tight lipped about RE5 coming out on the PC though. :mad:

ayuboy

Journeyman
RE5 got amazing Visuals in consoles, I don't know about PC though.. PC verzions always have better Visuals....as COnsoles are only limited to their hardware where as i PC we can upgrade and change settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom