DDR 3 RAM query

TirthRaj89

Right off the assembly line
My current PC configuration are Intel core i3 530+Intel DH55TC MB+ 1 Tb seagate HDD + XFX RADEON HD5450 1GB DDR3 + 2Gb DDR3 1333 Zion RAM. i want to replace my RAM with 4 GB corsiar DDR3 1333 XMS which comes with heat-sink. will it match with my configuration and are this corsiar heat sink RAM be better then Zion normal RAM?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Re: what mobile to buy under Rs 10,000

My current PC configuration are Intel core i3 530+Intel DH55TC MB+ 1 Tb seagate HDD + XFX RADEON HD5450 1GB DDR3 + 2Gb DDR3 1333 Zion RAM. i want to replace my RAM with 4 GB corsiar DDR3 1333 XMS which comes with heat-sink. will it match with my configuration and are this corsiar heat sink RAM be better then Zion normal RAM?

Zion RAM is a piece of chinese crap... Corsair is awesome... the best. But I don't know if it would be compatible with your current motherboard...

gameranand

Living to Play
TirthRaj89 said:
They will be compatible. Don't worry about that.
Yes Corsair RAM are better than ZION.

mitraark

Decrepit
Re: what mobile to buy under Rs 10,000

Zion RAM is a piece of chinese crap... Corsair is awesome... the best. But I don't know if it would be compatible with your current motherboard...

Chinese Crap would be a little exaggeration.

But yes COrsair definately recommended. Also , don;t replace ,just add.

Top Bottom