Data Recovery

mysoreKing

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends, i need your help very badly, i am having 160gb SATA HARD DISK on which i had very important data. unfortunately i deleted the portion of that hard disk and formatted the same. Now i want to retrieve the data back from that hard disk. please guide me by which means or by which software i can get back my data from that hard disk. Need your help soon.

chandra_S

Broken In
try "easeus data recovery wizard" it can recover files from formatted drives , you can also go for ntfs undelete.

arunsonnet

Yeah, Easeus offers a free version of their recovery program with which you can recover any file with size less than 1 GB . Download it at their official wesite.

And if you have performed a quick format rather than a complete format, then the chances of retrieving your data are high!

Good Luck :)

davison4

I have successfully used the Stellar Phoenix Windows data recovery software to retrieve my data from formatted hard disk . You can download it from *www.windows-data-recovery.net/ .

Please let us know your experience.

All the best

RBX

In the zone
I'm unable to create a new thread, it keeps asking me to lengthen my post to at least 10 characters.

__

Today, when I tried logging into my Windows XP SP3 installation, I got an error regarding this file -
C:\Windows\System32\config\system
I was also told that I could repair it by using my XP CD and using recovery console from the setup.

I used the recovery console to come upto something like MS DOS and couldn't figure out a way to repair the file.

I then installed XP in another partition (D:\), upgraded it to SP3 and tried copying the "system" file from this installation to the installation in Drive C:, the explorer told me that the file "system" is in use and hence can't be copied from, to the destination.

I ran recovery console again and logged onto the installation in drive C: and using COPY command attempted copying "D:\windows\system32\config\system" to "C:\windows\system32\config\system" and after overwrite confirmation, there appeared a blue screen.

Next time, I logged onto the installation on drive D: in recovery console, and copy attempt resulted into "File in use" error.

I logged onto installation in C: and copied the "D:\windows\system32\config\system" to "E:\system" and logged back into installation in D:\.
I then tried copying "E:\system" to "C:\windows\system32\config\system" and got "Access Denied" error.

This was all I could try, if there is something else that could be done to get my system to previous state, please let me know. Thanks!

Top Bottom