Data Recovery pro in bangalore for 1TB WD external HDD

leechat2001

Right off the assembly line
Dear all,

I have a 1TB Western Digital portable external HDD ... It contains all my lifes work

Few days ago, I had unplugged it from my laptop.. before it has finished doing its job...

Now the situation is though I can see the harddisk in my windows 7 ...

access to each file takes 10-15 minutes... and the harddisk hangs light blinking for too long
Also I ran Chkdsk.... to fix any bad sectors.. But it never finished... ( for almost 1/2 day long)
Please suggest... the problem seems to more of the disk corruption ( data sector corruption)

tkin

Back to school!!
Dear all,

I have a 1TB Western Digital portable external HDD ... It contains all my lifes work

Few days ago, I had unplugged it from my laptop.. before it has finished doing its job...

Now the situation is though I can see the harddisk in my windows 7 ...

access to each file takes 10-15 minutes... and the harddisk hangs light blinking for too long
Also I ran Chkdsk.... to fix any bad sectors.. But it never finished... ( for almost 1/2 day long)
Please suggest... the problem seems to more of the disk corruption ( data sector corruption)
You should always take a backup, though I can't help you with the address, some other member can do it, I can tell you this, the charges will be astronomical, in the range of 10,000/-+

Do not use the drive much, it might further corrupt it, just do one thing, please check the S.M.A.R.T status(health tab) using this: HD Tune website or this: CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World

And after taking the reading, disconnect the drive.

Top Bottom