Data Lost after formatting PC

muditpopli

Broken In
I recently formatted my windows 7 pc and after it what i see is my D drive showing that it is occupying the memory space but not showing any data...Please help me out... its really urgent....

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I recently formatted my windows 7 pc and after it what i see is my D drive showing that it is occupying the memory space but not showing any data...Please help me out... its really urgent....
Have you tried enabling Show Hidden Files and Show System Files​?

Emily1578

New to this forum
If you enabled Show Hidden Files and Show System Files but still can't find your files, I am afraid you have to use third party data recovery software to recover lost files.
There are many recovery type programs available on thenet...some free...some retail. Using this type of software, there is a 'slight' chance that you could recover some of your files if they were not overwritten by the reinstall ofWindows.
The following links are just two examples...

# 1 - Free Any Data Recovery
Free Any Data Recovery - Free Download Windows 7/8/10 Data Recovery

# 2 - Recuva - File Recovery - Features
Recuva - Features

Good luck...

gameranand

Living to Play
If the folder shows that there is data then it might be in System Volume Information folder. Gain security access to that folder and see if your data is there. If not then use recovery software like Recuva.

Top Bottom