Data cable for Nokia E63???

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Journeyman
I need to get a data cable for my Nokia E 63 phone asap, since the bluetooth port of my laptop has gone kaput! I have searched the net, & have found that the model number is CA- 101.Where do I get it? Do I go to a Nokia Priority dealer or purchase it from the local market at Chandni Chowk, Kolkata? There are some online shopping options also.

Is the data cable for E-71, same for E-63?

s_arka_r

Broken In
yup!!!
both e63 and e71 have micro usb ports...

its better if u get it from a priority dealer, they will have better quality stuff than the chandni dealers...

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
There was no data cable in the box. The biggest frustration is that, when I went to a prority dealer yesterday at "Hiland Park", they took one out from a sealed box of E- 71, & tried to sell me for Rs. 940/-. Is this the price of an original data cable CA- 101?

I purchased one yesterday from Chandni Chowk, for Rs. 125/-, & it is not even detected by my laptop, in spite of my best efforts.

What to do? Do I get an original one? Or get the Rs.125/- one replaced by a new one? Please help!!

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
Guys, I am in a real mess with this issue. Please help me asap, as I am working on a borrowed internet connection.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Dude search for drivers for the cable. those cheap cables need drivers to get detected by computers( had faced such a situation long time back). But then you were always entitled to get one cable from nokia in the box, dont you check whether everything inside the box is present or not??? ( the list is given on some part of the box i guess)
And about buying a new one its alwys to get one from nokia dealers coz atleast its original nokia stuff.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Dude search for drivers for the cable. those cheap cables need drivers to get detected by computers( had faced such a situation long time back). But then you were always entitled to get one cable from nokia in the box, dont you check whether everything inside the box is present or not??? ( the list is given on some part of the box i guess)
And about buying a new one its alwys to get one from nokia dealers coz atleast its original nokia stuff.

In my case there was no data cable on the nokia 2700c box(saw the list on the box carefully,only handset,battery and headset were written).
Its the not the dealer but nokia who is the main culprit.....:(

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
Thanks guys. Got another one from Chandni Chowk, yesterday, & this one's perfect. The price??? Just Rs. 150!!! The original costs Rs.940!! Nokia simply cheats with these cheap gimmicks.

I future, will never get a Nokia phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom