DarkSiders II

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
THQ have confirmed that Darksiders 2's story will take place in the same time period as the first game, only this time players will take control of the Horseman Death, instead of his brother War. The game will, also, take place in an entirely new area that has been confirmed to be about twice the size as the first.

Release Date:E3 2011

Tech2 Photos : E3 2011: Darksiders II

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Re: DarkSider II Dicussion Thread

I think it is Q3 :p

And, this game goes to the must play list. With War, its pride. With death.. I think that perspective will change. Hope they will fix the rough edges that cramped the 1st game a bit. :)

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

^^Guys after looking at the screen shots do u think the graphics is optimized then previous one?

also did u all completed Darksiders?

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

^^Oops :oops:

here is the official trailor
YouTube - ‪Darksiders 2: Official Announcement Trailer‬‏

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

Well, the story should begin where it ended in Darksiders , there were 3 more horseman coming and the Horseman wants to continue the war with the help of others.

Its a must play game with combination of things from various games. I am waiting for Darksiders II !

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Re: DarkSiders II Dicussion Thread

Yet to play the first game. Waiting for steam sale :/

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Already bought it and last boss fight is left. I don't feel like completing this game because it's just so awesome that I wish it never ends.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

sorry for the bump

Already bought it and last boss fight is left. I don't feel like completing this game because it's just so awesome that I wish it never ends.

who
abbadon?

Strangely OP didnt update this thread
i'l do it :)

Info
The game will reportedly take place across an entirely new ensemble of maps, confirmed to be double in cumulative size to that of its predecessor. The game will also feature the remaining two horsemen (Fury and Strife) in some capacity. The game will take Death across multiple dungeons and city hubs. City hubs feature NPCs who can give out side quests etc. In the July 2011 issue of Game Informer, the cover feature details that one city hub will connect to a number of dungeons and that one city area will feature more dungeons than the whole of Darksiders I. Loot will also be included, dropping from encounters as rewards ranging from 12 different armor piece categories, which can have different enchantments and may power up Death's Wrath Powers.Also it has been confirmed that there will be an Angel area and a Demon area in the game both areas will have NPCs and merchants.
Darksiders 2 starts at nearly the same time as the start of the first Darksiders. After War is convicted and sent back to Earth by the Charred Council, they inform the other three Horseman of his fate. The Horseman Death, knowing that his brother War is the most honorable and incorruptible of the four, and would never have started the Apocalypse early, flies into a rage. Believing his brother is victim of a conspiracy, Death defies the Council's orders and sets out on a personal mission to find proof of his brother's innocence. Death travels to the Nether Realms, a place between Heaven and Hell, to call in favors from powerful beings that rule the realm. Death thinks the only way he can prove his brothers innocence is to resurrect the human race.

Preorder Bonuses
THQ has revealed the preorder bonuses.
Users who pre-order through GAME and Gamestation in the UK and GameStop in the US will receive the 'Death Rides' pack. The pack features over two hours of exclusive side-quests where players can explore more of the Maker's Realm and Dead Plains areas.

Amazon pre-orders in both the UK and US will receive the 'Deadly Despair' pack, which allows players to cross the game's world faster with a speed boost for Death's horse, Despair.

Best Buy in the US and an as-yet unspecified UK retailer will offer the 'Angel of Death' pack for pre-orders. The pack includes armour and weapons for Death with an angel-inspired design, as well as a purple visual trail following Death's crow.
but sadly none of this is available in india

The game is confirmed to be part of planned Darksiders Series sequels.

Collector's Edition.
THQ has confirmed a collector's edition which will include:

• Replica Life sized Death Mask
  • Original Soundtrack
  • Hardcover Art book
  • Shadow of Death Armor and Scythe set
  • Argul's Tomb DLC

CE pic
*images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120310144135/darksiders/images/thumb/a/ae/Darksiders_II_CE_beautyshot.jpg/546px-Darksiders_II_CE_beautyshot.jpg

Darksiders II: Death Strikes Part I - Official Video
[YOUTUBE]XVoVKQn-4fI[/YOUTUBE]

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Available for pre-order in flipkart
Darksiders II game | Game | Flipkart.com PC

Costs 999/-

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave

Better Option:== Home | Darksiders II |Pre-order |Darksiders II

*blog.game4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/DarksidersII-mousepadDiscription.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom