Dark Souls PC

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
One thing I feel about Dark Souls is that I already know where everything is. I wish I could forget everything and play it like it's my first time. I guess this mod does just that.

It's kind of like Scholar of the First Sin in Dark Souls 2.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
One thing I feel about Dark Souls is that I already know where everything is. I wish I could forget everything and play it like it's my first time. I guess this mod does just that.
Exactly! It also structures the path such that it makes sense for a old player. I currently just beat the Tarus demon, I am beginning to struggle like the old days.

Æsoteric Positron

The bell gargoyle? I think I summoned Solaire for that fight.
Nah, he is the famous lizard type beast :lol: I meant the one in the one below andre, the one that drops demon tatinate, in general , with the theif build, I find it almost impossible to beat non backstabable and non parryable foes, like the trees of darkroot garden............

I am thinking of creating a new-savegame for the Daughters of Ash, being a thief makes it almost impossible with the *changes* that the mod makes

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Nah, he is the famous lizard type beast :lol: I meant the one in the one below andre, the one that drops demon tatinate, in general , with the theif build, I find it almost impossible to beat non backstabable and non parryable foes, like the trees of darkroot garden............

I am thinking of creating a new-savegame for the Daughters of Ash, being a thief makes it almost impossible with the *changes* that the mod makes
Ah. The titanite demon. I just use a bigger weapon such as a claymore. Just enough stats to two-hand it should be enough I think.

Æsoteric Positron

Ah. The titanite demon. I just use a bigger weapon such as a claymore. Just enough stats to two-hand it should be enough I think.
Oh....... So, a thief can't kill the demon then. I was trying to kill it with serrated knife, but it just won't bulge, in normal situations I too would have used claymore(my fav. weapon!) but, daughters of ash changes things up. Guess I'll probably give it a few more tries, then create a new game.

I also seriously forgot how much OP the shields of DS were(100% block!).

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^As per Fextralife and Youtube walkthroughs, The more you kill one, next one becomes harder to kill.

Weird game logic!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
IIRC it's not about the next one becoming harder. Just that all of them have different HPs depending on the area.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
How many times have you died to grab Avelyn in DS:1?

I've at least 20 times. Then came to know about the glitch and then 2-3 times more because could not time the jump :FML:

Æsoteric Positron

Does anyone else feels that some dark souls quotes are severely underrated ? One of my favorites is

" How many times these lambs rush to slaughter?" - lautrek
Its not even that recognized that proudly by the community but since that part where you had to kill lautrek was PITA its etched into my brain by listening to it soooooooooooo many times!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You probably didn't kick him off the ledge.

My favourite one is "If only I could be so grossly incandescent".

\`[T]/

Top Bottom