Status
Not open for further replies.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Selling a used D-Link GBL-502-T ADSL2+ modem.
Modem is not in warranty, expired in September 2008.
I will provide all accessories including box & bill.
The modem is running continuously for past 6 months & still work like a charm!

Expected Price: 650 shipped!

Last edited:

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
Okay not to sound like a n00b, but can this be used with the MTNL/Airtel Connection? And how much warranty is left?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^I am currently using the same model router with my MTNL connection.Works flawlessly & is the most common router for MTNL.No idea whatsoever if it's compatible with Airtel or not as they provide their own modem.As for the warranty I presume it's 1 year & from the above post seems like half a years warranty is still left.

OP
keith_j_snyder2

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Okay not to sound like a n00b, but can this be used with the MTNL/Airtel Connection? And how much warranty is left?

Clearing ur doubts is never n00bie & yes it is the same one which can be used with MTNL/BSNL/AIRTEL etc.

The warranty will expire next month but modem is running for past 6 months continuously. I bought it almost 11 months back but start using from past 8 months.

harikatt

In the zone
hi. i have plan to buy. but.. can i have an snapshot image of the product.. so that seeing on that.. i can send u the price information. i am expect to buy. thanks..

OP
keith_j_snyder2

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Here it is:
*img530.imageshack.us/img530/2077/glb502tsdo7.jpg
*img530.imageshack.us/img530/glb502tsdo7.jpg/1/w230.png

*g.imageshack.us/img53/glb502tsw3.jpg/1/

OP
keith_j_snyder2

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
^ Yes it will work. One of my friend has blown his modem & he has Airtel connection. For almost 1 months my modem was running on AIRTEL connection.

U just need to configure acc. to Airtel or any other ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom