D-I-G-I-T DVD OFFER GREATER THAN EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijaythefool

In the zone
Raaabo are u reading this ?........

nopes i guess !

guys u read this tragedy of mine ...

i just bought a dvd player from digit ... i got ti after a long-long wait .

but i could only watch a single movie and some thing went wrong with the dvd rom . it worked only for around half an hour to the maximum and never worked !

i felt really bad when i got some email address of another irresponsible chap in digit from Raabo who never responded to my mail abt this sick player delivered damaged .

can some one help me reguarding the warranty or service center for this sick samsung dvd rom

The problem is :

The cds cannot be read .

rom works continouly (with noise) and finaly need to restart the comp

tried diffrent cds, all the formats of almost all the brands available

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Please don't take it in the wrong way....
But how could expect something which is delived so late to be in a good condition...

That's why I have never ordered stuff from internet or telephone....

You drive must have been shaken badly while the transport....

You can do nothing but to send it for repairs....

goobimama

 Macboy
that offer was the biggest mistake digit must have made. Two of my friends who had gotten their drives had to send them back for repairs...

bharathbala2003

why need title?
wel wel.. i think its better to go down to the SHOP and get it by urself.. am not telling this to underestimate DIGIT.. but then.. ppl r not too gud in handling the transportation.. or even replacing em due to transportational damage.. so the best option here is to WALK DOWN THE LANE N FIND THE SHOP N GET IT! but mind u.. better consult a gud magazine like digit.. for choosin the product... :D

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
Why always me guys ? always me ! hey but the dvd was delivered fresh ,
the manufacture date was nov 2004 and got it delivered dec 28 after i had sent a mail to raabo .It worked for half of a movie and some thing went wrong ! i wonder what would be the cost of repairing it ?

bharathbala2003

why need title?
vijaythefool said:
Why always me guys ? always me ! hey but the dvd was delivered fresh ,
the manufacture date was nov 2004 and got it delivered dec 28 after i had sent a mail to raabo .It worked for half of a movie and some thing went wrong ! i wonder what would be the cost of repairing it ?

dint u get a WARRANTEE or sumthin???????? :? :?:

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
i didnt find any thing like a warranty card or some thing but found soe where when i read the cd or manua; saying abt the waranty for certian time period .
any way it was a new rom and the bar code attacded over the rom should contain them

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
Thx buddy but i dont think they will get me the thing repaired int he near future ! samsung is really sickening my lg works fine and trouble free from last few years
i should have gone for a pioneer dvd writer insted

goobimama

 Macboy
Lite-on is the worst brand when it comes to optical drives. First i lost a CD ROM drive, then again, I lost a DVD ROM drive. After that, my cousin lost a DVD writer. They just stop working.

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
You drive must have been shaken badly while the transport....

how come that ever happen when the pack is fresh , shaking dosent cause impact on securely packed accessory in thermocol

do u think any one ? unless a damaged rom delivered ?
may damage with the passage of time not whe delivered !

can some one tel me what to do !

i cant spend another simgle bug over this

bharathbala2003

why need title?
wel wel.. am not too sure.. but its possible to get damage during transpor. hmm about u spending xtra bucks.. well y dont u try askin the provider of the rom to replace?? they maynot accept.. but jus give it a SHOT :!:

M

manas

life is like that only.I bought a samsung CD-RW 52x-32x-52x .Since the it has gone to the repair for maore than 5 times in less than year.I have just burn't 10 cd's with the cd-rw.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
manas said:
life is like that only.I bought a samsung CD-RW 52x-32x-52x .Since the it has gone to the repair for maore than 5 times in less than year.I have just burn't 10 cd's with the cd-rw.

well said manas.. u need sum luck in life :wink:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
m8 cool it.. u wern cheated delibrately.. ther could have been other buyers who ordered it thro digit n mayb theirs is workin fine.. so jus wait n lets c if our team digit makes it up 4 u
*deephousepage.com/smilies/itsokay.gif

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
what troubles me is there is a software cd in it which says abt te gurantee

i just enquired with Raabo and he said he dosent know any thing abt it

and he me some other email id from which i got no response !

what am i supposed to do

its must be the same cd which is given with all other player !

all i need to know is abt the warranty if is available or not ! consedering raabo's word , i got no samsung service center near by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom