Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
See how the trailer was created, simply amazing:-

Cyberpunk 2077 on Behance

gameranand

Living to Play
Damn...Looks like I'll have to download the video and see it again and again. :p

Did I see "Naya Saal" written in Hindi in one of those screenshot in the link provided by SKUD. :cool:

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Or maybe its some Indian colony or they wanted to show that as some mysterious language at least 60% of the people won't know its hindi

gameranand

Living to Play
Cyberpunk 2077 could feature a huge living city and seamless multiplayer | PC Gamer
To be honest, I am not really interested in the multiplayer part of the game. I am just interested in the single player part. I hope that they make game kind of like a Total Recall city, I guess. Thats what comes to my mind when I think about future and all. And it seems that game is doing exactly that, well add Deus Ex cybernatics in the mix of course. But you get the idea. Make the city a living place and voila, we have a awesome game. Obviously with Sci-Fi city, there are so many complications as stated that there needs to be rules that govern the city while still giving you the access of the city. For example In Witcher 3 era, you can go in any house, most of them will have doorknobs at most and people will open their doors for you (logical equation, don't take literally). Now in a sci-fi city there might be a AI governing the door of houses and when he sees that protagonist is not the person who live in the house, would he attack, would he invite and if he does then on what basis. Its curious what will be the rules in the city.

Killing Machine
CD Projekt awarded a $7 million government research grant to make their games even more awesome!. Read more here.

Top Bottom