thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It doesn't add up though. They knowingly made content creators not release footage before launch. Further they didn't let the old gen console version be tested by reviewers.

Employees have said they pretty much neglected QA on old gen on instruction. So ofcourse game is an even bigger buggy mess on old gen consoles.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
They knowingly made content creators not release footage before launch
That's pretty much standard practice in the industry these days. Bethesda didn't even give out review copies before launch.
Further they didn't let the old gen console version be tested by reviewers
They knew that last gen consoles we very underpowered, that is why I think. Though I doubt they didn't have QA for all platforms, they might have ignored what the QA said though.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Huge 1.2 patch announced: Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Hell of a lot of fixes expected.

Edit: 28 GB update

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Best way to read the patch notes: *v.redd.it/s1wkwzk7pzp61

Fix: V now sleeps like a normal person : *v.redd.it/8n10jrjaa1q61

I think the game is fundamentally flawed and the core issues cannot be fixed. Only fixes they can do is to optimization, mechanics and quests.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Screenshot_2021-03-30-12-01-02-35.png

Memes have started coming...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I'd say don't keep your hopes up. CDPR is not the same as it was when developing Witcher 3. Many key people have left the company.

But yeah, it does not look all that bad, performance issues aside I mean.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Patch 1.6 has been released. Haven't checked it out yet but it seems a lot of new content has been added, mostly weapons, job types and some QoL fixes.

Full patch notes: Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.6 released and here are its full patch notes

Top Bottom