Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, glad to see at least you are enjoying. I did play a bit more after lowering the settings. Getting about 40 FPS but no hangs so I guess it's somewhat okay for now.
very hardware intensive game. Graphics not that cool and good on my PS4. Probably, it has aged now, but anyways...
Very hardware intensive. Upgrade is a must if you want a good experience. I was planning on upgrading anyway next month. As soon as I can sell my monitor first.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Currently download Cyberpunk 2077. Got someone to add them to family sharing for now.

Let's see what the hype is about

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Facepalm. They should have not released. At least the game is running relatively stable on PCs.

*i.redd.it/8kbteaia4s561.jpg
First the memes came to prop up the game. Now they will sink cdpr to new depths.
Ouch! That's gonna leave a lasting mark.
More than that. No game ever has ever been delisted by the platform themselves. Apparently this is because CDPR put Sony in hot water over the refunds thing.

Expecting Microsoft to follow suite even though they have deals for game specific console versions(as in cp2077 version console) and whatnot.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Is this delisting permanent or it will be back once they fix/optimized the game to run on PS4 like it was supposed to?

Also, now that you mention it, it is kinda funny to think CP2077 is not playable on Xbox CP2077 version .

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
WTF?? Why too many bugs ? unplayable ?
I have been playing for around 12 hours now and I don't think the bugs are that major. But then again, the game seems to run much more stably on PC than on consoles.
Don't Sony or Microsoft have any QA to check up on games before they are released on their consoles?
Apparently not. Let's not forget that this is on the Playstation store:

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Don't Sony or Microsoft have any QA to check up on games before they are released on their consoles?
From what I have read, their QA was under the impression many of the bugs and issues would be cleaned up by launch. Apparently, that's the case with many games.

Top Bottom