Cut parts from vcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhen

Right off the assembly line
I wish cut out some parts from a vcd to copy these parts into a blank cd. The vcd is named 'mpegav' files have the name 'avseq + number.dat.'.

I was told that I can do the edition in Windows movie player but I'm really clueless on what to do. I would appreciate it very much if anyone can help me by giving me step-by-step instructions.

Thanking you in advance.</SPAN>

OP
Z

Zhen

Right off the assembly line
Apologise if I'm asking a silly question. Which free VCD cutter software is the easiest? Are there specific instructions on the procedures to cut the images, etc.

Thanks.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
VCD Cutter is the easiest and is very small.
zhen said:
Are there specific instructions on the procedures to cut the images, etc.
It will depend on the proggy u use. If u just want to take snapsshots the easiest thing is to hit printscreen.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Zhen said:
Apologise if I'm asking a silly question. Which free VCD cutter software is the easiest? Are there specific instructions on the procedures to cut the images, etc.

Thanks.

I think Zhen is asking for a complete freeware solution, and you're all missing that. Now I do not know of a complete freeware solution like vcd cutter. However, you can first cut the video and save to Microsoft avi format in VirtualDub (freeware and opensource) and use TMpeg to encode this avi to mpeg-1 (vcd format).
Hope this answers your question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom