Custom Duty Applicable for importing Brainwavz M1 IEM From Mp4 Nation

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Guys, I'm planning to grab Brainwavz M1 in offer from Mp4 nation.
The final Cost coming around $ 26.02 + Currency conversion charges 3% extra & FREE Shipping WORLDWIDE AIRMAIL WITH TRACKING (10 - 30 DAYS) $0.00

Will there be any Custom duty OR any other charges applicable if I choose Free airmail shipping.

Please help

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Custom duty is applied by the Indian customs office. So, it will be applicable once it arrives in India. Also, expect them to open and check your package.

abirthedevil

In the zone
A lot of sellers specially of china, show low prices of products so that customers dont have to pay import duty. You can ask mp4nation to do that.

A lot of sellers specially of china, show low prices of products so that customers dont have to pay import duty. You can ask mp4nation to do that.

bibinjohn

Journeyman
Iwant to buy BRAINWAVZ M1 too. Now the price in mp4nation is $29.50. whether i have to pay any duty for this earphone..?

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Iwant to buy BRAINWAVZ M1 too. Now the price in mp4nation is $29.50. whether i have to pay any duty for this earphone..?

Open new account on mp4 nation & u will get some odd 100 pts which is equal to 2 dollars. redeem it

On check out Apply Fan Discount Coupon of 5% "fb2012fiver"

Final cost comes to $26.02 including free airmail shipping.
Currency Conversion Charges extra [HDFC credit card Customer Care says 3% additional charge & paypal charges Flat 4$]

Grab it asap its best deal IMO. Final price would be around 1500 -1700 INR if customs duty not applicable

On proaudiohome its price is 2499 INR
Brainwavz M1

Top Bottom