current running tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.

lajs

Broken In
how to see the hidden tasks and current running tsks running in windows 98
system...
infact if i open task manger i could see only few tasks running ...
is there any free software??????

I dont know about how to see the names of running processes but Adaware from www.lavasoftusa.com gives the number of running processes. to see which processes run on start up go to run from start and type msconfig. Then click on the startup tab.You will get a list of whatever starts up.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
I reccomend you use a program called as PE Tools. It shows you all the current running tasks. You can even refresh it to get the latest running tasks incase if you run a new program after executing.
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

sailendra

Journeyman
Web page:
*www.teamcti.com/pview/
Introduction

PrcView is a process viewer utility that displays detailed information about processes running under Windows. For each process it displays memory, threads and module usage. For each DLL it shows full path and version information. PrcView comes with a command line version that allows you to write scripts to check if a process is running, kill it, etc.

*www.teamcti.com/pview/PrcView.zip :)

[deXter]

Journeyman
Process XP, its a cool tool from SysInternals. Not only shows every service thats loaded, it shows hidden programs, open handles, dlls that are in use, also you can see which program has launched which one, plus detailed individual program activity. Oh, did I tell you its free?

*www.sysinternals.com/images/screenshots/prcxshot.gif

For windows 9x users:
*www.sysinternals.com/files/procexp9x.zip

For Windows XP/ NT Users, use this version:
*www.sysinternals.com/files/procexpnt.zip

btw jeba, I think its called PS tools :)

techie_it

Broken In
dude..
i use a program called as WinPatrol..Its Nice S/W its gives Info abut everything regd the processes runing...U Can try that downlaoding from *www.Downloads.com
Trust me..its nice

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
lajs hi,
You should have googled it BTW here is the link ;)
*www.topshareware.com/PE-Tools-download-6191.htm
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom