Crysis: Warhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^Lol...
With this game, i'm sure my graphics card can surpass the 109C record that it has set right now.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You mean what psycho does when the duo separate after infiltratating the Korean Port? (read: After the mission "Assault")
hey i completed the game, after half of the game Psycho is nowhere to be found. Think he lost his diaper

I'm not sure when he leaves Nomad, its been quite some time since I played, but yeah he leaves in the middle. Thats where Warhead is supposed to start. And you're supposed to find the diaper stolen by aliens and korean troops because there is no damn general store on the island :rolleyes:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
dear friends,

when i played crysis demo, it ran @ 5fps i think in my configuration. But i am going to upgrade my PC soon with a new gfx and...... yep, that's it. hope it will run. But first i will purchase the game only after trying the game demo. Else i will loose 1000 bucks. I don't think why developers are trying optimize games to make it run fine on a low ended pc.

Off the topic:

I am not only talking about the crysis. But most of the recent games are running very slowly when i run it on my pc.

Last edited:

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
Oh man! A new crysis out while ppl still sob over the old one. :(
hope the new engine helps it to pull through in lower end too. High end gamers shud get what they paid for, but even low end ones shud get to taste it.

amitash

Intel OCer
The first crysis had a few bugs if u ask me...my current sig can just manage it at very hi under DX10...i hope the new one will perform better...are the requirements out yet??

P

paranj

^^wow thats why devs give sumthing like "System Requirements" . sorry i didnt mean to hurt but seriously u tried to play Crysis on that PC ???????

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
yes, at least crysis ran @ 5 fps. But the bioshock didn't show the picture at all picture at all, same with the assassin's creed, gears of war. I know you are joking, but i won't consider. All the people in the world will not have qurad core processors and DX 10.1 gfx cards. It is we, who have low end pc's , are making the people who has qurad core processors and dual core processors to be proud on themselves :). Got me point ;)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@vamsikrishna919
but the fact is nyone can play Crysis at med on a sub 20k PC. With cards like mercury or other cheap brands releasing 8600GT for 3k range and dual core proccys for sub 2.5k

Actually its not like Crysis will run only on high end, but only on ewer PCs. Nowadays all new PCs ll be having a dual core, 1G ram and atleast an X3100, n7100, X1250 IGP which can pull thru crysis at low.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
dheeraj bahi,

my configuration

Intel Pentium IV - 2.66ghz,
512mb ram,
ati readon Xpress X200 (onborad)

No offense meant..but Crysis will not render via onboard graphics. It needs a separate GFX sub system to process...!!

Even with a 8500GT (yes it is not a gaming card)...I just manage to pull through..around 20 fps..with all at low.

Hey you guys..tried that MOD for high end graphics. "Cuban's Custom Crysis Configs". It manages to pull off...high graphics..and give good FPS..

OP
Stalker

Stalker

Padawan
The PC Gamer $653 Warhead Machine

Crytek built its own machine capable of running the game "silky smooth", with "all the bells and whistles turned on". Considering that it has an 8600GT, I'll take it with a grain of salt, but Dan Stapleton confirmed in a PC Gamer Podcast thread that they absolutely did play the game on this machine, and it was running on High details.

Shuttle SG31G2S Barebone Case - $239.99
Intel Pentium E2180 2.0GHz Dual-Core CPU - $82.99
Samsung SH-S203B DVD Burner - $29.99
Hitachi Deskstar 7K160 160GB hard drive - $48.99
A-Data 2GB DDR2 SDRAM - $45.99
MSI GeForce 8600GT 512MB video card - $94.99
Vista Home Premium - $109.99

Don't forget that you can easily find a case/power supply solution for cheaper than that! It would compensate for the mouse, keyboard, speakers, and monitor you might need.

SOURCE: *www.crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=31134

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom