crysis becoming a pain!

cray.x

Broken In
hello all I'm running crysis(2007) on my PC it was running good till yesterday, but today when i reached the "reckoning" stage it hangs and asks me to close the program. i have cross checked my system specs for the game on www.systemrequirementslab.com and it tells me that I have the recommended specs (not minimum). so tell me what can be the problem?
My system specs are
AMD A8 3850
Asus F1A55 Mlx plus
corsair 4GB vengeance 1600mhz
corsair CX-500
WD 250GB HDD

I'm running it on a resolution of 1024X768 with optimal settings(high)
i have tried lowering the settings to 'Low' but it reacts the same way. :|:|:|:|

cyborg47

Technomancer
Yeah, for christ sake buy the game, at least when the prices are so damn low.
Its like the steam sale offers, but the run all the time in india lol.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Um.Which graphic card do you have?
And please do believe that can you run it website.It always said i could run the game and i coudn't.Even get a proper 20 fps

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Check this Crysis crashes at Reckoning... - Steam Users' Forums
a quote from that thread.
What you want to do is either A) put -dx9 at the end of the command line on your desktop shortcut, or B) go into your Games folder, right click on the Crysis icon and select 'Play in DX9'

@other questioning if the copy is legit.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/138223-gentlemans-guide-posting-section.html#post1354671

Having said that, no one has the right to question you about the legality of your game. If someone does, then simply ignore him or report his post.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
is the game original?

@cray.x : get a legit copy of crysis(Rs.299) and then see if you get the same problem :)

Yeah, for christ sake buy the game, at least when the prices are so damn low.
Its like the steam sale offers, but the run all the time in india lol.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/138223-gentlemans-guide-posting-section.html
Simple rule - Don't say it. Don't ask it.

Krishna

Broken In
Are u using any trainer while playing the game...if u do then that is the issue turn trainer off and then play, it should be playable then..if no then see if there is any driver update available for ur GC!!

OP
cray.x

cray.x

Broken In
Check this Crysis crashes at Reckoning... - Steam Users' Forums
a quote from that thread.

@other questioning if the copy is legit.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/138223-gentlemans-guide-posting-section.html#post1354671

thanks a lot that really helped! and its much more smoother!!!!! i set the graphics on high too! and the issue of the legit copy I'm ok with it, how will they know if i have a legit copy or not. btw i will ignore them in future! thanks again man! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Top Bottom