Cricket games

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Cricket 07. :D
Its the only cricket game I've played. I have also played Cricket 97. That was also good... But i like Cricket 07:D

BLIC 07 is bar better than ea cricket07.
better gfx,better gameplay and gud balance so that we cant hit six sixes in an over and score 10000 runs in 50 overs

EA2007 is the most unintelligent game I've ever played. Here is what you have to do, hit a six to the place where there is no fielder, it will take the AI at least 2-3 balls before they place a fielder in that position. And when they do place the fielder in that position, guess what? hit a six to where that fielder was previously. Keep doing this and make the fielder go round and round switching places... lol... you can literally hit a six on every ball. and the difficulty level is crap. Even if you hit the ball the same way you hit in the lower difficulty level, its just that it's not going to move that much.

abtom said:
@hnp-i was talking abt cricket 07 not BLIC 07.
yaar smajha kar

are yaar, i didn't quote you.. I was just telling how bad EA07 is.. I love BLIC.. it's 10 times better.. don't mistake me just because my post came below yours.. cheers..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom