creative zen stone plus OR creative muvo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
Hello all

i want to buy a mp3 player within budget of 3k. Quality is priority. Selected creative zen stone plus and creative Muvo. Which will be best VFM for me ?

creative zen stone plus 2gb is 2.2k
creative zen stone plus 4gb ????
creative muvo 2gb 2k
creative muvo 4gb 3k

OP
gurujee

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
thanks very much for the quick reply bond bhai.

do u have any idea how much the 4gb version of zen stone plus costs ?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
not sure but the price diff. between 2gig and 4gig shouldn't be around 500-750 bucks. coz only component that changes is memory.

casual_gamer

In the zone
You can go for creative zen stone plus with speaker, priced around 2.4k. it gives a 15 hour battery backup against 8hrs of non-speaker version according to reviews.

raksrules

Youngling
If you also intend to listen to radio then forget the zen stone plus since the radio reception quality is very very bad in it. I am speaking this from my personal experience and also reviews on the net suggest the same.

I cannot comment anything on the creative muvo though.

and yeah, today 3k is really a performance segment. hell, you can even get a music phone with speaker for 3k. just remember that while making a purchase. don't get something which is worth 1.5k for 3k. Most importantly don't listen to digit mag's statements like Transcend TSonic 610 is 4.5K, because actually its 1.7K.

apoorva84

In the zone
sansa clip is better..it supports flac..not that you can carry around too many flac files with a 2gb player...but higher capacities are also available.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Sandisk Sansa Clip is one player that costs peanuts and is very strong in audio quality. Sadly, it doesn't play video

OP
gurujee

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
nah, i dont need video..just for mp3s...

how much it is cost actually for 2gb or more

moshel

Padawan
I vote for the Sansa clip....it has great reviews everywhere...as compared to the dismal reviews received by zen stone.

just look up reviews at cnet.com and anythingbutipod.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom