Creative EP-630

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
i have decided that i am going to get a ep630 (original:cool:). but problem is i need it by tomorrow as i'll be leaving for shillong. can anyone tell me where can i get a white piece in b'lore or guwahati and how much will it cost me. in the feedback thread i think it was mentioned somewhere that the cost of ep630 was 800. so i went to Temptation M store but they said it was 1299 (bargain price 1100) and ep635 was 1499 (didn't ask bargain price). also which is better (and how) among ep630 and ep635?... hurry up guys...

chicha

High without substance...
dude i got a orginal one for 1100 in Brigade Road computer shopee. but i did not a white one, and i do not know if there is white color modal available.

the EP630 and 635 is also available in Music World, but there you can not bargain, these could be found in few shops in sp road.

EP630 and 635 are the same the only diff being that with ep635 you get a neck strap.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
i have decided that i am going to get a ep630 (original:cool:). but problem is i need it by tomorrow as i'll be leaving for shillong. can anyone tell me where can i get a white piece in b'lore or guwahati and how much will it cost me. in the feedback thread i think it was mentioned somewhere that the cost of ep630 was 800. so i went to Temptation M store but they said it was 1299 (bargain price 1100) and ep635 was 1499 (didn't ask bargain price). also which is better (and how) among ep630 and ep635?... hurry up guys...

Damn it man. You bargained for 1100 at Temptation?? I payed Rs.1200 for this 2 months ago.

There is absolutely no difference between sound quality of EP-630 and EP-635. Ep-635 comes with lanyard a.k.a neckstrap and it's not worth the extra bucks.

Get EP-630 at Temptations for 1100. I checked with Creative dealer at SP Road [Vishal Infotech], who is very trusted dealer. You can get it for about Rs. 100 - Rs. 150 less. But you better check if he has it in stock. He is the sales partner and best dealer for creative and canon products at SP Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom