Creative EP 630 in Bangalore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Hey guys.

I already own an EP 630, but now my dad wants one as he has become a fan ;) I had got mine from Mumbai but am in Bangalore, so I would like to know where I can get a 100% original EP 630.

chicha

High without substance...
my friend got one from Brigade Road from a shop called "computer shopee"
just bellow the music world for Rs1000.
Sp road you will get for say Rs 900 or so. i do not know about the orginal thing.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I bought one from Golcha Inter trade for Rs 1000. I think its original. Its worked pretty well so far. No issues.

nix

i dont know whats so great about them... but you can get it in SP road in a shop called golchha inter trade for rs 900... with bill and warranty..

technocrack

Right off the assembly line
i dont know whats so great about them... but you can get it in SP road in a shop called golchha inter trade for rs 900... with bill and warranty..

I bought a piece yesterday from the same shop for Rs.850. I hear a hissing sound (quite heavy) and the sound quality is awful. I'm not sure whether it's a fake (I didn't ask for bill :-() In another forum, I have read that the packing of fakes are different as in the image below. The one I bought is the same. Can anybody confirm this?

*www.relogged.net/uploads/images/Creative EP-630 Package.jpg

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
when u buy something from S.P. Road always ask for bill(you will have to pay VAT) but you are secure.

try Mega Mart in S.P. Road , they are good ppl to trade with.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
I bought a piece yesterday from the same shop for Rs.850. I hear a hissing sound (quite heavy) and the sound quality is awful. I'm not sure whether it's a fake (I didn't ask for bill :-() In another forum, I have read that the packing of fakes are different as in the image below. The one I bought is the same. Can anybody confirm this?

fake... neways i bought 1 from Temptation M (CMH Road) for 1100 on early Jan. But they gave me only 7 days replacement guarantee:(

technocrack

Thanks for the replies, friends. As I was in a hurry, didn't bother to ask for the bill. Well, I had learnt my lesson :cry:

raksrules

Youngling
Try Forum in Kormangala or Garuda Mall near Bangalore Central.

The packaging is of the original EP 630. I have brought one from a Group Order from the TE website. I admit that EP630s are also available in another form of packaging which i found recently when i visited Hypercity in Mumbai.

But from the packaging it looks original. What you can do is check the back of the package to verify who has imported the piece. It is some address in a city in south India i suppose.

Last edited:

technocrack

It is imported by Cyberstar Infotech which I believe to be the authorised dsitributor for India. That's why I didn't suspect while buying. Some of the sites say the originals come in this pack too. And the indent in the silver ring of the earpieces would be in dead center in fake ones. But it is off center in mine.

To sum it up, my creative earphones look original, but dont sound like original.

vinaych

Broken In
newegg.com says that, this is the packaging:
*www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826158037&Tpk=Creative+EP-630

Shall check out in SP-Road for the 630's this weekend :)

~~I found this, but dunno if I should get it from that!~~
*forums.erodov.com/showthread.php?p=53836

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom