Creative EP-630 in Bangalore??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Hi guys!

I wanna buy Creative EP-630 here in bangalore. But I'm unable to find it anywhere else!

I searched in Forum Mall, Total Mall in Madiwala, Temptation M, Planet M, Music Planet & Global Access.

If you guys know somewhere else where I get Creative EP-630, please do suggest me.

And please DO NOT suggest me S.P Road and National Mart, coz I've heard that fake one's are being sold out there...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Did you check at "Glasgow Computers" at Brigade Road.

I personally liked Sony MDR-EX32LP and EX35LP lot better than EP-630. life of EP-630 is very less. Check at Sony World in BTM Layout (near petrol bunk). If you are thinking of visiting Sony World tomorrow, let me know. my house is in Taverekere and my office near Jyoti Nivas College. Will meet and have a quick chat :)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Did you check at "Glasgow Computers" at Brigade Road.

I personally liked Sony MDR-EX32LP and EX35LP lot better than EP-630. life of EP-630 is very less. Check at Sony World in BTM Layout (near petrol bunk) or at Sony World near Koramangala signal. If you are thinking of visiting Sony World tomorrow, let me know. my house is in Taverekere and my office near Jyoti Nivas College. Will meet and have a quick chat :)

If you want you can check my MDR-EX32LP and decide whether to go for it or for EP-630/830.

Also, did you check in Croma.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I would say a no for EP-635. It's EP-630 with lanyard and Rs.1,400 is totally not justified for a shortliving earphones :)

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
thanks for the reply desiibond..

I got my EP-630 in Computer Shop at Brigade Road for 700 bucks. Since I was on budget, I will be happy if this baby lasts for at least 8 - 10 months. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom