The Devil's Advocate
step by step details:

1. download a licensed copy of macromedia flash
2. learn how to use it
3. use it
4. upload it

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
yeah , or better still use a Content Management System like Drupal , Mambo , Wordpress , etc .

if u want i can help u set up a CMS n help u use it .

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
he wants something with effects and as far as effects are concerned nothing beats flash till MS comes out with that silver light thing of theirs

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
mAV3 said:
he wants something with effects and as far as effects are concerned nothing beats flash till MS comes out with that silver light thing of theirs

but he probably doesn't even know HTML , how do u expect him to make stunning visuals with Flash .

n u can achieve very gud effects with XHTML + CSS + Javascript :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
then its gonna be a little difficult to hav a site with full blown effects ... but wait there is hope ... for a full blown flash site try searching for trendyflash site builder .... it has templates of animation, backgrounds etc .... in flash which u can use to make ur site

next if u wanna do some work urself that is learn at the same time ... use frontpage and dreamweaver (please dont lamblast frontpage he is a beginner and frontpage along with dreamweaver is a good combo for starters) keep on fidgeting here and there and u will come up with something decent to couple a few "effects" to tht google for free javascripts

now another option is ... u choose a host who gives u fantastico bundled ... now if u have that u can easily install content managers, forums, blogs etc without a hassle ....

and if u need anything else ... thinkdigit is always here :)

saching

Broken In
I had been made some pages using Dreamweaver some times back. Now I want to know how to upload these pages on the internet?

Plz help me to know about uploading the html pages of my site on internet.
Plz provide step by step process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom