Creating a CS 1.6 LAN Server with restrictions

Hi can someone tell me how to create a LAN server in counter strike 1.6 with restrictions such as players are only allowed to buy pistols (ofcourse with sec ammo) inorder to practice with pistols alone. I also want to know how can i restrict my friends from using wall hacks or auto aim hacks when i create a LAN server and host it. I hate when my fellow friends use them to defeat our team.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
you have to download AMX for that...where you have control over the server as Admins...and hackers get auto kicked if they try to.

OP
R

rakesh-the gilli

Journeyman
@rakesh

AMX Mod X - Half-Life Scripting for Pros!

Thanks for providing the link. I downloaded and installed it succesfully [confirmed with in game console menu], yet i do not know how to restrict players from using hacks. I did figure out the weapon restriction that i asked earlier but i need help with restricting hacks in LAN

@Digital Fragger

I downloaded and installed AMX Mod succesfully [confirmed with in game console menu], yet i do not know how to restrict players from using hacks. I did figure out the weapon restriction that i asked earlier but i need help with restricting hacks in LAN using AMX Mod

Last edited:
Top Bottom