Create Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
Can you people suggest the best icon creating software for windows??

The first and foremost criterion: The icons created should be high class and real good-looking
Ease of use NO BAR!

preferable FREE SOFTWARE, however no restrictions!

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Well, go to this site www.wincustomize.com
There's a software called IconPackager which bundles some real coool icons. You can then either download these icons or use the software to build your own icons.
SAvvy!

hansraj

In the zone
axialis software is the best coz i have been using it for a quite a long time..... real good icons for windows xp

*www.axialis.com/index.html

go to the link though its a shareware on download but i think u should be able to solve that problem.

jay4u

In the zone
are boss... go to deviantart.com and download tonnes of icons from there...... if you want to create your own then you can try learning photoshop... i will suggest CS2 version..... for maximum quality

OP
R

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
Hey, I know about deviantart. I have registered as well long time ago. And I know photoshop. I really do. I have CS1. Now, sadly enough i donno how to create icons in PS. Please be kind enough to tell me!!

jay4u said:
are boss... go to deviantart.com and download tonnes of icons from there...... if you want to create your own then you can try learning photoshop... i will suggest CS2 version..... for maximum quality

OP
R

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
hey dude, i didn't get u. I mean the problem u r talkin' abt. Are you saying that you can convert the shareware version to the full version on ur own. If yess, please share it. Plz

hansraj said:
axialis software is the best coz i have been using it for a quite a long time..... real good icons for windows xp

*www.axialis.com/index.html

go to the link though its a shareware on download but i think u should be able to solve that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom