Create a RUMOUR for 2008¿. Come in and Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
1. Earth is hit by something from outer space, we all die, bye bye Earth, bye bye all
2. World War 3 starts with US attacking Iran and lasts for the next 7 years
3. Hunger and famine rule the Earth, disease and death everywhere.
4. And during all these things, the petty Indians that we are, still keep fighting for our various shitty religions and beliefs instead of thinking of Humanity as a whole.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
krazyfrog. said:
1. Aryayush starts hating Apple and uses Microsoft products. He also likes Gigacore's jokes. (Yeah i know this is too ridiculous, even for this thread.)

2. Gigacore becomes Apple CEO (something more believable).

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/19.gif

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
Choto Cheeta to start his own computer company "CHOTO INTERPRISES", AND
assembles pc in very good config and sells them in lower prices then IBM and HP etc,
and in 2Q of 2008 He becomes Worlds most richest person, beeting every pc company!!!

dont belive me,
Check this out : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71700
Can u belive the config and prices!!!!

and till sep 08 his guide:- Basic Guide Purchase a New System becomes the best seller book, with he having 100% royalty,
making again him 10times more rich then before...

and after reading this post he sends me 10% of his royalty to me:)

(choto dont mind, we all love u)

praka123

left this forum longback
it seems my rumors will never become true :( Just read in Sudan,A teacher is jailed for so called "blasphemy" :(
so my post no.37 will never come true i suppose!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=675406&postcount=37

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
"Pentium 5 will be launched in 2008," I am not saying this, my friends of the 9th grade say this. (a very famous rumour in my school)....lolz ;)

Microsoft and Apple join hands to make a new OS.
BSNL's Customer Care improves dramatically.
India defeats Brazil in football.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
not a rumor but I have a question.

What will happen if......

Prakash, Gx, iMav, Arya, goobi, Vishal, Choto are locked in a house for 30 days ( like big brother :p ) and there is a one Alienware Machine and one iMac. There is one knife available in the kitchen.

No OS installed in the systems .. all OS discs ( lin, vista, leopard and DOS 6.22 ) are hidden inside the house. and its their job to find it :D

What will happen ? :confused: :confused:

PS: Absolutely no offence to any one.. this is just a rumour :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
gagandeep said:
BSNL's Customer Care improves dramatically.
amol48 said:
All the rumors might come true but this one can't really :p
yaar, jo bhi ho 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% toh mujhe umeed hai ki BSNL k log NEEND se jaagenge aur ek World Class seva uplabdh karayenge......

One day will definitely come when all BSNL employers will wake from their sleep and will work toghether for a World Class service and I'll be waiting for that day :cool: ;)

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
naveen_reloaded said:
^^^ funny... and eventually u start loving it ...
old saying ... all "loves" start with fight... :-D
Really *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif !! then I have to fight with a nice chick *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif

praka123

left this forum longback
*Laalo Parsad becoming Prime minister of India 8) bhaaaaago!!!
fanatic Karunanidhi killing keralites by not allowing new dam to be built in Mullaperiyar.results in 100 yrs old Mullaperiyar dam already weak and got fissures around it collapse/bursting out which results in destroying Idukki Dam India's 2nd biggest arch dam :x and flooding river periyar,Muvattupuzhayar etc which wipes off 5 districts of Kerala(idukki,Ernakulam(cochin),Kottayam,thrissur,Alappuzha)!regionalism at its best!kerala gov said the new dam when built will give water to madurai as old dam does.but the fanatic tamil politicians makes even central government to bow down thus making poor kerala vulnerable.I feel sorry for Congress gov in centre who promotes regionalism for eg:funds to Tamilnaad,Bihar etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom