cramming many VCD's into One DVD (no DivX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wraj

Random Scribbler !
Hello everybody,
I googled it but couldnt locate any newbie approach tutorials to fit many VCDs into one single DVD (4.7 GB)...I know that I can do it with the DivX conversion,but i wanna play it on my lill old standalone DVD player...I also tried many converters but the file size would really go up and coulnd be burned on a single disk,(I wonder how the pirates do it by getting many titles into one,Though my intention is for personal use only - moderators please pardon me !!!)...Can I do it by downscaling framerates and resolution???And what will be the tools needed for that...
Thanks in advance

well you can use nero to burn a video dvd, nero will encode ur .dat and .mpg files to .vob itself...but I can't comment on the size as I never tried that myself.
and off course it will take loooong time to burn such a disc as encoding will take time.

mad_max

Journeyman
nero can't do transcoding,what you need is nero vision;) and try to go for nero8's one rather than nero7's one cuz nero 7's one is like a bloody snail lol....You can fit like 4/5 titles with no loss of quality(vcd quality that is) onto a single disk and unless you changed the video system the whole process wont last more than 45 mins:D

OP
wraj

wraj

Random Scribbler !
Thanks Everybody Above !!!
This has been the fastest response to me till date and it speaks volumes of Digit's popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom