Status
Not open for further replies.

ganeshravi

Broken In
hi,
my stock cpu cooler has gone for a toss(processor: Intel C2D E8400).... am looking for a new one.... could anyone suggest me a good one.. budget max 2k. btw am from chennai... so i would preferably like to know the rates in chennai...

thanks in adv.. :smile:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
*www.thermalright.com/new_a_page/pr...r_utm90.html?art=MTQyMywxLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdA==
*www.ocztechnology.com/products/cooling_products/ocz_vendetta_2_cpu_cooler

both around 2.2k

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
There are 2 stepping for e8400- E0 and m0. SLB9J s-specs are e0 and SLAPC are m0. Some of the manufactured batches are pretty stubborn to overclock properly. Although I dont understand what you meant by "gone for a toss". Is it overheating on load?

OP
ganeshravi

ganeshravi

Broken In
ha ha... no no... gone for a toss in the sense i broke one of the locking levers while removing it... the lever wouldnt just release so i put some pressure to remove it out of the mounting holes, the lever gave way... n from where do i find the stepping...?? the stepping '6' was mentioned in cpuz v1.40... nothing of the sort e0 or m0 is mentioned... only a c0)revision) is present..

Debu_013

Freshly Churned Chutny :)
There are a few good offerings by COOLER MASTER.
HYPER TX2:*www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=en&act=detail&tbcate=1&id=2535
HYPER 212:*www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?act=detail&tbcate=1&id=3096
GeminII:*www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=en&act=detail&tbcate=1&id=140

All within 2.5k

Debu_013

Freshly Churned Chutny :)
HYPER TX2:*www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=en&act=detail&tbcate=1&id=2535
HYPER 212:*www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?act=detail&tbcate=1&id=3096
GeminII:*www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=en&act=detail&tbcate=1&id=140

All within 2.5k
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
HYPER TX2: *www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=en&act=detail&tbcate=1&id=2535
HYPER 212: *www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?act=detail&tbcate=1&id=3096
GeminII: *www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=en&act=detail&tbcate=1&id=140

All within 2.5k.

Last edited:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Sunbeam core contact freezer. Attachment is a push pin type but I think they have a bolt on kit though I am not sure. Comes with a tuniq tx-2 thermal paste syringe. There are 2 ccf- the 92mm version is bit below 2k, and the other one is bit above 2k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom