Falkan

Broken In
Heya guys , I have a FX-8350 in Cooler Master K350

Plz suggest a suitable CPU cooler .

Budget is 5K .

Most of well known Air coolers don't fir in it , Like 212 evo

saz

Journeyman
What's the problem you are facing? I think all coolers having AM3/AM3+ socket compatability should fit.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Import this: Noctua NH-C12P SE14 CPU Cooler - Newegg.com
Or this: Noctua NH-C14 CPU Cooler - Newegg.com

5K would suffice item cost+ import fees.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ Someone is in talks with Noctua for importing those units in India, but I am not sure how well they've progressed so far.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
That talk is going on for 2-3 months, actually. Its difficult to negotiate considering the reputation of India in general is screwed up because of certain distributors and individuals. I've done nothing more than to point out the person they need to speak to in regards to that. Rest is their call. Its only companies who haven't dealt with India that have been the most easiest, and 2 recently secured brands so far have went to the right hands which will make stuff from a particular taiwan based cooling company available in India pretty soon.

OP
Falkan

Falkan

Broken In
that must be the total width , but after u have installed Mobo and etc , the width for cooler is left to be 148mm , Whereas most of the coolers
require atleast 150mm space .

BTW I am getting 52 C while playing HoN , Is that fine ?

OP
Falkan

Falkan

Broken In
okay i ran Prime95 and my tempts are going 60+ after first iteration so i stopped it there only .

Didn't wanted to go beyond it .

okay i ran Prime95 and my tempts are going 60+ after first iteration so i stopped it there only .

Didn't wanted to go beyond it .

65 C is the maximum safe core temperature is all 8 cores are enabled AFAIK. What is your current fan setup and which thernal paste are you using?

OP
Falkan

Falkan

Broken In
Using Stock 8350 cooler .
But the real question is ,I am looking for a A decent cpu cooler that can fit in CM 350K cabinet .
Please suggest one , The spec of my cabinet says 148mm max cpu cooler height supported .

Top Bottom