CPU and Related Components for 25K

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys one of my friend needs a upgrade from his current PC. Following are the components that he needs to buy.
CPU
Motherboard
GPU
RAM
SMPS
Cabinet

Max Budget is 25K and he can't exceed that.
The needs are basic Surfing and Videos and all. Also he likes to play games too so a good GPU would be appreciated.

He already have other components from his previous PC.
HDD - 1 TB WD
Monitor - Samsung 19"
MS KB + Mice Combo
Microtek 600VA UPS.

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
Going by the number of posts you have made, I suppose you are an experienced member here.
You should have filled the form, right?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

ankush28

Bazinga
CPU - i3-3220 @ 7.5k
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-B75m-D3H @ 4.1k
GPU - Sapphire AMD 7770 - (dont know exact price :p)
RAM - Kingston HyperX Blu @ 2.4k
SMPS -Antec VP450P @ 2.7k
Cabinet - any Zebronics cabinet @ 0.8k

I think you should wait for launch of new APUs

FX 6300 is good but wont fit in budget(REQUIREMENTS) you won't able to add good GPU with 6300.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Going by the number of posts you have made, I suppose you are an experienced member here.
You should have filled the form, right?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

Yes I now about the form and rules of forum.
Actually I don't need all the components and I don't have the answers to all the question as the components are not for me. Also this not a new PC request, its a upgrade and that form is for new PCs. :)

CPU - i3-3220 @ 7.5k
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-B75m-D3H @ 4.1k
GPU - Sapphire AMD 7770 - (dont know exact price :p)
RAM - Kingston HyperX Blu @ 2.4k
SMPS -Antec VP450P @ 2.7k
Cabinet - any Zebronics cabinet @ 0.8k

I think you should wait for launch of new APUs

FX 6300 is good but wont fit in budget(REQUIREMENTS) you won't able to add good GPU with 6300.

+1 for this. HD7770 will cost ~8k bringing the total price to 25,900. Also, the motherboard is priced at 4.5k AFAIK.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
OK this is the Intel Config.
Give me AMD option also even if it exceeds the budget. I'll give him the option. :)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Can you also provide the prices of M5A97 R2.0 and EVO? FK is overprices and MD no longer lists them.

@OP; if M5A97 R2.0 is available ~7k, get it.

OK sure thanks guys. I told him about new releases in Jan 2014 and he chose to wait so that if can save some more and if the newer components are worth it then he'll get them. :)

Top Bottom